Forums are back in action! ×

The prodigal son returns

UncleTone

Okay so maybe I am not a prodigal son, but I am returning.

Man life got busy, had a kid, finished nursing school, working like crazy and boom I haven't visited here in a very long time.

I hope all is well with everyone and look forward to catching up on everything going on.

Anthony (UncleTone)

Dwarf Ranger STR 3 // DEX 2 // STA 2 // CON 4 // WIS 2 // CHA 2"It's Simple, so says the Captain;Face Forward,Move Slow,Forge Ahead.Onward! Onward! Onward!"

Thank you!

All is well. I am working with my Temp Permit and will be taking boards very soon so am studying like mad lol

How is everything with you?

Dwarf Ranger STR 3 // DEX 2 // STA 2 // CON 4 // WIS 2 // CHA 2"It's Simple, so says the Captain;Face Forward,Move Slow,Forge Ahead.Onward! Onward! Onward!"

Just saw your signature on a post in another thread and had to ask - Is that GUSTER? One of my favorite bands. I celebrate their entire catalog.

Oh, and welcome back!

Level 32 Minifig Jedi Assassin

Current Challenge  | Battle Log | "Epic" Quest

Previous Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6789101111.51213141516171819, 2021222324, 25, 262728293031323334

"A man who wants to do something will find a way; a man who doesn't will find an excuse." -Stephan Dolley, Jr.

"You don't get stronger by skipping workouts." - me, to myself, about 3 times a week

YES!!! That is definitely from a Guster song, "The Captain", and thought it fitting as my mantra for losing weight and getting healthy.

My wife got me into Guster when we first started dating and they are easily my favorite band.

Awesome to find someone else that loves them.

Yeah, man! Those guys can do no wrong. I even have two songs from their latest album on my running playlist.

And in my experience, nerds who love music love Guster. Once they hear of them...

Level 32 Minifig Jedi Assassin

Current Challenge  | Battle Log | "Epic" Quest

Previous Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6789101111.51213141516171819, 2021222324, 25, 262728293031323334

"A man who wants to do something will find a way; a man who doesn't will find an excuse." -Stephan Dolley, Jr.

"You don't get stronger by skipping workouts." - me, to myself, about 3 times a week

Archived