Forums are back in action! ×

Jumping back into the Fray

Welcome companions. Allow me to tell you the tail of the one known as Jeloc (jealousy).

Long ago in a cold York of New was a lad of 18 years, fresh from his travel from the land of steers. He joined an illustrious Academy of future generals but realized that warring wasn't for him. He didn't want to attack but to defend. Alas, the Academy wasn't for him.

Returning home and losing his way took a toll on him. Jeloc changed from a man of 9 stones, both deadly and confident, to a lad of 13, sad and set in his ways. He grew lazy and weak, losing all the strength that he had worked so hard to build.

Now the 25th year approaches on the midsummer's night. Longing to be the man he once was is not enough for our brave Jeloc. He must live up to the prophecies and become the true Jack-of-all-trades. Though the journey might be long, it is the adventure that he needs to take.

On another note, Hi all! I'm looking forward to getting back to being the healthy, fun-loving guy that I once was. I want to be able to run, jump, and basically do anything that I want again. I've already started doing Intermittent Fasting diet and I run around at work all day. Just changing my diet dropped me from 180 to 160. Hopefully you guys get to see more results.

Jeloc, level 2 Dwarf adventurer

STR 4|DEX 3|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 5

Me, first leg, and the second mountain

"Because I can"

Welcome to the NF community Jeloc, love the RP spin! when you get into the challenges I hope you create an RP story to go along with it, not many of us do and that's boring! lol

Assassin: Rank: 6 (Disciple) STR: 10 DEX: 20 STA: 7 CON: 6 WIS: 6 CHA: 5
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." - Buddha
Height: 5'9" Weight: 215lbs Age: 34
|RW's Chronicle(log)| RW's Introduction|Fitocracy|Challenge|

Welcome back to the promised land, sorry West Point didn't work out :( Congrats on the progress you've already made. This is a great community for encouragement, knowledge, and putting our nerdly energies to a great use (fitness). Good luck!

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Archived