Forums are back in action! ×

New habit

Skip66

Start small, right?

I'm not a morning person, so getting me out of a warm bed to go workout ain't gonna happen. So, my goal for the next month is to always crank out a set or two of pushups or squats immediately after getting out of bed. Doesn't matter how many I do, as long as I do them.

Starting tomorrow morning--cuz I'm already out of bed today ;)

I might have to jump on board! Getting it over with before the rest of the day gets rid of my usual "no time" excuse :D

The Vigilante - Gorgon Druid (Temp)
STR: 1 DEX: 2 CON: 2
STA: 3 WIS: 4 CHA: 3
"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've brought a big bat. I'm all ready, you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!"-- Dr. Seuss

Challenge goals

Battle log

Great idea!

Level 1 Human-High Elf Adventurer of Awesomeness

Bikini on a Beach (2013 BHAG)   |   Miss K's Battle Log | Challenge 1- 2013

STR: 4 | DEX: 2 |   STA: 2 | CON: 2 | WIS: 3   | CH: 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~ Everyone's always telling you to be humble. When was the last time someone told you to be great?

And what's your dream of happiness? ~~

So wh

Eggs and coffee wake me right up... I soooo couldn't do exercises in the morning, although I am a morning person. I never used to be though. 

So what did you do to become a morning person? Or was it becoming a father that did it? :P

Lusitanian Druid, Level 9
STR: 13 | DEX: 15 | STA: 17 | CON: 22 | WIS: 25 | CHA: 25

“We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.†- Aristotle

Current Challenge: Living the Good Life II Past: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th,  8th9th, 10th11th, 12th

Goal: 1001 Steps on the Road to a Home -> 18/348 in 2015 

5.27%
5.27%

Goal: loose 9KG in 2015 -> 1.5KG lost 

16.67%
16.67%

So wh

So what did you do to become a morning person? Or was it becoming a father that did it? :tongue:

Not really sure what happened, but I can take a guess. I think that because in my last job I had the flexibility of what hours I worked, I preferred to get the work out of the way in the morning and go home earlier... and from then I just like getting up early... not silly early, but about 7am. 

My Blog

My Book Reviews

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

Archived