Forums are back in action! ×

Is this workout for me?

I got the Rebel Fitness Guide a while ago through an only72.com sale and have now decided to try to get into shape. I'm not sure if this is the right workout for me but am hoping that others here can confirm whether or not I'm right.

From what I've read, a lot of the focus of this exercise program is on weight loss. That's not what I'm looking for as I am not overweight, in fact, my problem is that I am right at the low-end of normal on the BMI. I'm scrawny and out of shape. I haven't exercised in years and even then was never able to develop a true fitness habit.

My priorities with respect to working out are to gain some strength and to develop a regular fitness habit with a focus on overall health.

I don't know enough about working out to evaluate which fitness plan is best for my needs but is Rebel Fitness for me?

This is just my opinion, but I think Rebel Fitness is for all walks of life. if you look in the thread specifically for the 'Warrior' class you will find a ton of people who are also looking to get stronger and bulk up. If you need any support, let me know! :)

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

Cassandra, level 1 Hylian ranger

STR 4|DEX 1|STA 1|CON 4|WIS 3|CHA 2

"Quality is not an act, it's a habit." - Aristotle

twitter.com/missxgaia

[/TABLE]

Abbreviation for Beginner Bodyweight Workout, I believe.

Ash nazg durbatulûk

Îα είσαι καλÏτεÏος άνθÏωπος από τον πατέÏα σου

â–²STR 7 | DEX 11 | STA 6 | CON 6 | WIS 9 | CHA 5â–²

Seeker, you may also want to read Steve's Avengers post. A good overview of the different aspects of bulking up like a superhero!

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2012/06/25/super-hero-muscle/

Level 32 Minifig Jedi Assassin

Current Challenge  | Battle Log | "Epic" Quest

Previous Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6789101111.51213141516171819, 2021222324, 25, 262728293031323334

"A man who wants to do something will find a way; a man who doesn't will find an excuse." -Stephan Dolley, Jr.

"You don't get stronger by skipping workouts." - me, to myself, about 3 times a week

Archived