Forums are back in action! ×

New challenger

Hey guys Ive been lurking around this website since the summer. My best friend actually showed it too me when she was trying to convince me to go paleo. But yea ive been following the blog since then. Ive recently been wanting to work on my body. Im 30 pounds underweight for my height and age range and id like to gain that weight and have it be mostly muscle. Im tired of not fitting into anything and looking sick all the time lol. Im 6'5 147.5 pounds and im 22.

I know that eating is a big part and then the excercise. But i have no clue what to eat. ive tried eating more and more but even then im still losing weight. i may gain one or two pounds a week. but its gone away by the end of the weekend. So i was thinking that maybe im just eating the wrong things. i dont know im hoping that reading around more on these forums will help me find out more about what to eat. and maybe help me find a good excercise program for gaining weight cause i dont need any cardio. and im a begginer work out wise. never worked out a day in my life lol.

Anywho thats my intro dont mean to ramble just trying to get active in teh community!!

Hey Django! Did you Steve's post this summer about Superhero strength? There's a section about bulking.

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2012/06/25/super-hero-muscle/

You can also just search the blog and forum for 'bulking' and probably find a lot. Go find Steve's original scrawny to brawny story.

Level 32 Minifig Jedi Assassin

Current Challenge  | Battle Log | "Epic" Quest

Previous Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6789101111.51213141516171819, 2021222324, 25, 262728293031323334

"A man who wants to do something will find a way; a man who doesn't will find an excuse." -Stephan Dolley, Jr.

"You don't get stronger by skipping workouts." - me, to myself, about 3 times a week

Welcome to the rebellion. I have the opposite problem, too bad we can't average out our metabolisms. Tenacious is right, this board is great for people both looking to lose weight and people fighting to gain weight.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Archived