Forums are back in action! ×

Where'd I go?

Maj. Bloodnok

As of yesterday, I passed the 50 pound mark.

When I started last November, I weighed 276 pounds. Yesterday I weighed 225.5.

I've gone down four pants sizes, two jacket sizes, and one and a half shoe sizes.

My wedding ring is loose.

I'm no longer surprised to see my toes when I look down.

My hips are now bigger than my waist.

A lot of my digestive problems have cleared up. I'm not entirely symptom-free, but I can eat things like collard greens and chickpeas and drink coffee without any problems.

My wife has been *ahem* very appreciative of the changes. That's all I'm going to say about that. :redface-new:

At my last fitness evaluation, the trainer looked me over and said, "You have good symmetry. Have you considered bodybuilding?"

:confused:

Me, the ever-pudgy, a bodybuilder?

Maybe. It just might be possible.

"If you get into trouble, you can always eat something, blow something up, or throw penguins." - Jim Henson

As of yesterday, I passed the 50 pound mark.

When I started last November, I weighed 276 pounds. Yesterday I weighed 225.5.

I've gone down four pants sizes, two jacket sizes, and one and a half shoe sizes.

My wedding ring is loose.

I'm no longer surprised to see my toes when I look down.

My hips are now bigger than my waist.

A lot of my digestive problems have cleared up. I'm not entirely symptom-free, but I can eat things like collard greens and chickpeas and drink coffee without any problems.

My wife has been *ahem* very appreciative of the changes. That's all I'm going to say about that. :redface-new:

I love hearing this. Your enthusasm is so evident in what and how you've shared your story. To you, I say, keep it up, and way to go!

TheRedWriter

Level 3 Doppelganger Ranger
"Think not that you have to win. Think instead that you do not have to loose."
STR 8|DEX 4.5|STA 11|CON 6|WIS 6.5|CHA 5

Me, the ever-pudgy, a bodybuilder?

Maybe. It just might be possible.

It's TOTALLY possible! :D

Congratulations on that list of awesome accomplishments (and how great that your wife is equally as happy. ;) Heh!)

Padawan Adventurer: Level 23 STR | 2 DEX | 2 STA | 2 CON | 4 WIS | 4 CHACurrent Mission: Preparing for the Trials"I'm the one with enthusiasm. You're the one with experience, which I'm looking forward to learning from." - Ahsoka Tano

Congratulations!

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

Archived