Forums are back in action! ×

Sleep deprivation

So I just finished up the most recent Dresden Files book, Cold Days.  Two night in a row I ended up staying up WAY past by bedtime reading the book, mainly because I lost track of time, and partly because I didn't want to put the book down.  It got me wondering, how many others have ended up reading into the wee hours of the night, to only get 2-3 hours of sleep for work or something important the next day?

Lvl 5 Penguin Warrior:  10 Str, 3.5 Dex, 6.5 STA, 23.5 CON, 12.25 WIS, 5.75 CHA

Intro | Current Challenge Thread | Character sheet
My Personal Blog | My Food Blog

There are no failures, only learning pains

Been there, done that.

Or when I had issues with falling asleep, I'd start reading a book in hopes of falling asleep while reading. I ended up finishing the book (400-500 pages) instead. *sigh*

Ash nazg durbatulûk

Îα είσαι καλÏτεÏος άνθÏωπος από τον πατέÏα σου

â–²STR 7 | DEX 11 | STA 6 | CON 6 | WIS 9 | CHA 5â–²

I've done this way to often. Last night is a perfect example. Was finally finishing up the last book of the hunger games and stayed up way to late doing it. The worst time I remember was in high school. I stayed up until it was time to go to school reading the time machine. My teachers didn't appreciate me nodding off all that day lol. 

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Archived