Forums are back in action! ×

Engaged!!

Last night, my boyfriend of almost 2 years popped the question! I'm so excited and happy and wanted to share with all my fellow rebels, since I'm sure my fitness goals are now going to be "get pretty for the wedding" (lol!). We met at work and were close friends for about a year before we started dating in May 2009. We moved in together 3 months after that (to the shock of our respective parents!) and just moved in to our second home together this summer. I knew within weeks of dating that I was going to marry this man, and I'm so happy that it's coming true now. :)

Posted Image

The ring! A pearl center with diamonds on the band.

Posted Image

Us, being a happy couple.

Level 19 Ravenclaw Rebel

Fairy tales do not start, nor do they end, in the dark forest (Ted Lasso)
COMPLETED CHALLENGES: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 13.5 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21/21

CURRENT CHALLENGE: Mindful Magic

Did you have any suspicions it would happen this weekend? My wife never saw it coming when I asked her.

Yes and no.... I accidentally saw his credit card statement with a charge to a jewelers, so I knew it was coming someday, but I really wouldn't have suspected this weekend! That is, until yesterday. I was supposed to go to work but decided to play hookey since he was taking the day off and I wanted to spend time with him. Of course, this ruined his plans to stealthily set up, so he more or less kicked me out of the house and told me to go to the gym for a few hours so he could surprise me with something. That made me just a little suspicious, lol!

Still, he was very sweet and romantic, and I really couldn't be happier with how it worked out!

Level 19 Ravenclaw Rebel

Fairy tales do not start, nor do they end, in the dark forest (Ted Lasso)
COMPLETED CHALLENGES: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 13.5 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21/21

CURRENT CHALLENGE: Mindful Magic

*does the happy dance* SO stoked! Wedding dress workouts are SO much more fun because you know when it's time you're going to have pictures to prove how much work you've done!!!

And the pearl instead of the traditional diamond center is very very pretty! Are you a pearl fanatic normally or is that all him in the selection?

. ~*~ Some things make ripples... I prefer to make waves. ~*~ .