Forums are back in action! ×

I did it....ALONE!

Wicked Pixie

woo, a half marathon!  Congrats!

... wanna try a triathlon?  Then you'd get a shorter run preceded by a nice cool swim.  ;)

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Awesome congrats!!!

Wow congratulations to you!

Thank you all so much! There were so many moments when my brain tried to convince me I was done, that I couldn't go a step further. I'm glad I just kept on 

woo, a half marathon!  Congrats!

... wanna try a triathlon?  Then you'd get a shorter run preceded by a nice cool swim.  ;)

shhhh don't say things like that- Hammi will have me talked into one of those too!

Congrats! That's super awesome :D

Good time!  Congrats!

Congrats! That's awesome. :)

Congrats!

I'll be like you someday! :D

Don't be like me~! Be like YOU! The most AWESOME version of you that ever was!!! 

Great job! :)

Congratulations!!!

Thanks!!! I heart all of you!!

Congrats Wicked. I'm glad to see you're still alive, also.

Hey!!! Thanks man! Good to see you're still kickin' too! I was starting to get worried! You're good? Still moving???

:)

This makes me happy.  So awesome to see how far you've come...keep it up - you're inspiring more people than you probably realize!

-Steve

^^^ OMG, I just had a fangirl moment in my office! I had to tell people there was a mouse- they wouldn't have understood why I was screaming and jumping up and down!!!

Seriously though, Steve, thank you!

I really have come a long way. And still going!!! Everyone wants to make a difference, it's just surreal when you stop for a second, look around and see that people really are looking to you as a source of hope and inspiration. I can never repay what you and Staci and NF have given me! Confidence and strength to change my life for the better!!!  All I can do is pray I can continue to be someone who can help build the rebellion!

ps- we'd love to see you in Dallas in April...HINT HINT!!!

*perks up her ears... And raises her goggles...

C'mon pix! Lets tri!!!

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

On Saturday, in 70+ degree heat and ridiculous humidity, I did it! I ran my first half marathon!

It was the Sandy Hook Memorial Virtual half and I did it in 

2:32:09

W000000000000000T!!!

WAY TO GO!

TheRedWriter

Level 3 Doppelganger Ranger
"Think not that you have to win. Think instead that you do not have to loose."
STR 8|DEX 4.5|STA 11|CON 6|WIS 6.5|CHA 5

Archived