Forums are back in action! ×

Hello Rebels, here's a LARPing, cheerleading noob :)

Hi everyone!

I'm a 33-year-old female from the UK.

I love to LARP, but I'm sick of squidging into my armour. I love cheerleading, but I'm sick of being the heaviest on the squad.

I've been inspired by Staci, and am currently plotting how to get really, really strong and be able to lead an army at my next LARP event :)

When I stop being shy, I'll probably have more to say!

Kalia x

Thanks for the reply substix.

My current goals are:

Begin Paleo eating. Baby steps as I'm a carboholic, so 1 meal a day, every day, pure paleo.

Eating vegetables. Hated them for years. Must try one new vegetable at each big shopping trip.

Work out 4 times a week - 2 weights, 2 cardio. No excuses!

I may try the "me as a roleplay character" thing in a bit. Just working my way around at the moment :)

Kalia x

I keep trying root veg every so often but I still don't like those! :redface-new:

Well I went to the gym tonight and a lovely lady called Sandy helped me with a weights program, and watched while I did a few reps of each exercise to make sure I do it right.

Stage 1 - COMPLETE :)

Kalia x

Well, here's a quick update :)

3kgs lost in 3 weeks of semi-paleo. Liking this!

Also, free weights are about a million times more fun than plodding away on the treadmill! Really enjoying barbell and dumbbell work.

This week's vegetable is curly kale - got a recipe for making paleo crisps/chips with it :D

Kalia x

Archived