Forums are back in action! ×

Athletic Performance Arts: What class do they fall under?

Starstuff

I've come to realize that the reason I ended up classifying myself as an Adventurer is not that I don't know what my fitness focus is, but that I have no idea which class my focus fits under. So, I'm wondering, what class do you all think athletic performance arts like dance, aerial arts, and flow arts (hooping, poi, staff, etc.) fall under? Those of you who consider these things to be your main focus, how do you classify yourselves?

only what you take with you

Challenges: Starstuff Wars Episode I, II, III, IV, V, VI  

NF character ~ Fitbit ~ Strava ~ Smashrun ~ MyFitnessPal

Food Log

We have a lot of rebels interested in the circus arts, dance, and tricking over in the Assassin's Guild.  I'd guess the Druids would be another good bet.

I'd recommend looking over the current challenge threads of those guilds in particular and see if you can spot any like minded souls. :)

Wolverine

Level X Mutant

Lots of current assassins are dancers and aerialists, some almost exclusively. Manipulation (hooping, staff, poi, basically anything that involves the manipulation of a prop) doesn't really fall under our sway necessarily, but we would totally be interested and supporting in it! But, then, so would other groups.

If you're a performer, the acrobatic stylings of the assassins are probably for you. But, if you find another guild to be a better fit, go for it!

Level 4 AssassinStr 8.50, Dex 7.25, Sta 6.75Con 6.00, Wis 8.00, Cha 6.00

My tumblrtumblr for silly band names

Archived