Forums are back in action! ×

small workout result victory

ceethegreat

I've been working out regularly the past 5-6 weeks - lots of body weight exercises. I'm getting stronger, that's for sure. What made me happy was I went skiing for the first time in 2 years over the weekend. The last few times I went I was really discouraged (thus 2 years off) because 1) I was hardly strong enough to do more than 3-4 runs before I was super pooped (what a waste of a lift ticket!) and 2) I'd be sore for days after. Guess the working out is paying off because on my day trip I took 12 runs down greens and blues, and I was hardly sore the next day, and not sore at all 2 days later. Yay getting stronger!

Cee, Level 2 Wood Elf Adventurer of the Earth Kingdom

STR 4.5 . DEX 1 . STA 3 . CON 5 . WIS 8.75 . CHA 4

ch 0|ch 1|challenge 2

I've been working out regularly the past 5-6 weeks - lots of body weight exercises. I'm getting stronger, that's for sure. What made me happy was I went skiing for the first time in 2 years over the weekend. The last few times I went I was really discouraged (thus 2 years off) because 1) I was hardly strong enough to do more than 3-4 runs before I was super pooped (what a waste of a lift ticket!) and 2) I'd be sore for days after. Guess the working out is paying off because on my day trip I took 12 runs down greens and blues, and I was hardly sore the next day, and not sore at all 2 days later. Yay getting stronger!

That is a great feeling! Keep at it! 

Redcat, Hero of Rivertown (once known as Teabunneh)

Shapeshifter | Scout | Lvl 2 STR +4 | DEX +2 | STA +6 | CON +7 | WIS +7 | CHA +2Vanquished Challenges: 1 Current ChallengeA Tale of TeaRunning Paleo; Accountability group: Shiny New Scouts

"Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right." - Henry Ford

Archived