Forums are back in action! ×

retaking what is mine

hi 

i am Ashish Naresh Kumar from India, age 24.

i use to be a fit guy but last one year have changed all of that

my current fitness level is

pull ups: 4

push ups: 2 sets of 12

squats: 2 sets of 20

leg ups: 2 sets of 20

1 min plank

i have a balanced diet i.e no cake pizza burger cola alcohol or dairy products (except occasional 250 gm cottage cheese as it is a part of an Indian dish)

i only have home cooked Indian dishes (low oil)

i have added two of my recent photo (today's)

unknown.gif  DSC00566.JPG   27.64K   0 downloads

unknown.gif  DSC00567.JPG   23.92K   0 downloads

i wanna be at a decent level in parkour and capoeira 4 years from now.

any and all suggestions and help is more than welcome.

ASSASSIN LEVEL:3

STR: 15(current), 4(beginning) | DEX: 11.42(current), 1(beginning) | STA: 3.26(current), 1(beginning) | CON: 9(current), 4(beginning) | WIS: 3(current), 2(beginning) | CHA: 10.37(current), 3(beginning)

Challenges: #1#2

Current Challenge: challenge 3

sorry but a same post is their in daily battle logs ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, tried to remove it but couldn't

so i have decided that this will be my introduction and their i will update my weekly routine

STR: 15(current), 4(beginning) | DEX: 11.42(current), 1(beginning) | STA: 3.26(current), 1(beginning) | CON: 9(current), 4(beginning) | WIS: 3(current), 2(beginning) | CHA: 10.37(current), 3(beginning)

Welcome to the rebellion!  If you are interested in parkour and capioera, I suggest checking out the assassins and the monks. They focus on parkour and martial arts.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Welcome to the rebellion!  If you are interested in parkour and capioera, I suggest checking out the assassins and the monks. They focus on parkour and martial arts.

thanks man i am concentrating on parkour first and so will be joining assassins in my first 6 week challenge starting from 25 feb

so here i am, participated in my first 6 week challenge and here is where i stand now

pull ups: 2 set of 6
push ups: 2 sets of 17
squats: 2 sets of 30
leg ups: 2 sets of 35
2.5 min plank

here are a few photos of me at level 2

Archived