Forums are back in action! ×

I am SEEING the changes

alienjenn

Congratulations!

Thank you so much !:D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Wow, that is some amazing progress!

You're doing great work, don't feel bad if your progress slows, just means you have to keep working, your body is getting used to the exercise.

You are awesome.

:D

Thanks... if anything I'm finding things accelerating... it's amazing the more I clean up my intake ^_^

I'm down 75# as of today ;)

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Way to go!

:D Thanks... if anything I'm finding things accelerating... it's amazing the more I clean up my intake ^_^I'm down 75# as of today ;) Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

75 is one of those huge milestones you should celebrate! You are right to be proud of yourself!

Kickass! 

Spoiler

Way to go!

:D Thanks... if anything I'm finding things accelerating... it's amazing the more I clean up my intake ^_^ I'm down 75# as of today ;) Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

75 is one of those huge milestones you should celebrate! You are right to be proud of yourself!

I'm celebrating by taking a vacation (it's going to be full of work because I'm moving my mom to Indiana) but I'm going to have fun too

Spoiler

You're doing awesome! Don't stop!

I don't intend to...

Have an awesome day

Spoiler

Wow!! So amazing!! Good job taking it slow but consistent. That is what I'm always striving for. I'm on mfp too.. Rai8759. I like that site for calorie counting, but I get what you mean about the company. The quality has been better here. :joyous:

Level 2 Ranger

STR 5.5/DEX 0/STA 1/CON 6/WIS 7/CHA 6

It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everybody would do it.

In order to get something you never had, you have to do something you've never done.

If you are tired of starting over, stop giving up!

Current Challenge:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/37240-the-turbo-tortoise-project-continues/

So awesome! I keep joking that I feel like I'm going through puberty again. 

I think I like this better than puberty.... no awkward acne breakouts and weird unsymmetrical body parts ;)

That's fantastic, congratulations!

Wow!! So amazing!! Good job taking it slow but consistent. That is what I'm always striving for. I'm on mfp too.. Rai8759. I like that site for calorie counting, but I get what you mean about the company. The quality has been better here. :joyous:

I am pretty much just using it to track my weight... I have almost 3 years of graphs and data there :) I don't log calories anymore... I don't worry about them now that I am eating clean and not eating grains and dairy

This is so incredible! Way to go! You should be so proud of yourself. I love your outfit by the way in your January '13 photo. Very cute. 

I wish you all the best. You are inspirational!

Much Love,

Nessi

:D I have to buy new pants for that outfit.... they are falling off when I put stuff in my pockets... I almost lost them in a patient room.... it wasn't pretty :)

Nice work!

Spoiler

Archived