• India
  • Japan
  • Bagan, Myanmar
  • Angkor Wat, Cambodia
  • Ha Long Bay, Vietnam
  • Twelve Apostles, Australia
  • Yosemite
  • Tianzi Mountains, China
  • Hamilton Pool, Texas, -> should be easy since I'm from Texas (just not living there now)
  • Africa - Wild Coast
  • Galápagos Islands

Hey Mindy,

Africa is quite a HUGE continent, do you have specific places in mind to travel to?  If i could make some recommendations - Mozambique, Atosha (Botswana), Kilimanjaro or Zanzibar (Tanzania), Victoria Falls (Zambia), Seychelles, Egypt, Marrakesh (Morroco), Gorilla Tracking in the Virunga Mountains (Rwanda) and South Africa (cos i'm totally biased being from there).

I was blessed enough to go gorilla tracking in my teens and it was unbelievable! Also being a South African, i've got tons of tips and places for you in RSA, if it ever makes your list :)

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

I do! I live in Cape Town. It's possibly the best place in RSA, although there are some pretty places elsewhere :)

Sent with awesomeness from my iPad using Tapatalk

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

I want to see so many of those places, too! If only travel weren't so expensive! Definitely a good idea if you can get school or work to send you somewhere. I wish I took advantage of going to Machu Pichu when I got sent to Lima, alas :-( Anyways, are you thinking of seeing them in one whirlwind around the world tour, or over the course of life? Save save save!

Cee, Level 2 Wood Elf Adventurer of the Earth Kingdom

STR 4.5 . DEX 1 . STA 3 . CON 5 . WIS 8.75 . CHA 4

ch 0|ch 1|challenge 2

Hey Mindy,

Africa is quite a HUGE continent, do you have specific places in mind to travel to?  If i could make some recommendations - Mozambique, Atosha (Botswana), Kilimanjaro or Zanzibar (Tanzania), Victoria Falls (Zambia), Seychelles, Egypt, Marrakesh (Morroco), Gorilla Tracking in the Virunga Mountains (Rwanda) and South Africa (cos i'm totally biased being from there).

I was blessed enough to go gorilla tracking in my teens and it was unbelievable! Also being a South African, i've got tons of tips and places for you in RSA, if it ever makes your list :)

I want to go see what Africa has to offer. Isn't there penguins in parts of South Africa (if I do recall)?

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram