Forums are back in action! ×

Merp....

Rain13

So there is no real point to this topic XD just felt like starting something..... So..... Merp......

Okay, Okay, how's every body doing!?! :D

Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/24724-rain13-hell-yea-im-back/#entry419693

level: 2Race: Elf | Class: Druid/Assassin | Height: 5'8 | Weight: 135lbsStrength: 7 | Dexterity: 4 | Stamina: 4 1/2 | Constitution: 6 | Wisdom: 7 | Charisma: 4

meep.

can't wait until I get off work. :D only fifteen more minutes!!

there is never a sudden revelation, a complete and tidy explanation for why it happened, or why it ends, or Why or Who you are. you want one and I want one, but there isn't one. it comes in bits and pieces, and you stitch them together wherever they fit, and when you are done you hold yourself up, and still there are holes and you are a rag doll, invented, imperfect. and yet you are all that you have, so you must be Enough. there is no other way.

Marya Hornbacher, Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia and Bulimia

Was anyone else expecting this thread to be about this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle-earth_Role_Playing

Level 4 Human Adventurer / Level 4 Scout, couch to 5k graduate, six time marathon finisher.

Spoiler

Current 5k Personal Best: 22:00 / 21:23 / 21:13 / 21:09 / 20:55 / 20:25 (4th July 17)

Current 5 mile PB: 36:41 35:27 34:52 (10th May 17)

Current 10k PB: 44:58 44:27 44:07 44:06 43:50 (29th June 17)

Current Half Marathon PB: 1:41:54 1:38:24 1:37:47 1:37:41 (14th June 15)

Current Marathon PB: 3:39:34 3:29:49 (10th April 16)

Was anyone else expecting this thread to be about this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle-earth_Role_Playing

Haha that's awesome! Didn't even know that existed! :D This thread can be about what ever you want it to be XD

Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/24724-rain13-hell-yea-im-back/#entry419693

level: 2Race: Elf | Class: Druid/Assassin | Height: 5'8 | Weight: 135lbsStrength: 7 | Dexterity: 4 | Stamina: 4 1/2 | Constitution: 6 | Wisdom: 7 | Charisma: 4

I just downloaded a dice roller app this weekend, pretty sweet.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I have a necklace with a d20 in it, so I'm always prepared for an impromptu game.  XD

<---- is a nerd

there is never a sudden revelation, a complete and tidy explanation for why it happened, or why it ends, or Why or Who you are. you want one and I want one, but there isn't one. it comes in bits and pieces, and you stitch them together wherever they fit, and when you are done you hold yourself up, and still there are holes and you are a rag doll, invented, imperfect. and yet you are all that you have, so you must be Enough. there is no other way.

OMG, Laney, that is beautiful!!

Oh those are great!!   

on my sportbike forum we have a general BS thread.

The chat function on the website sucks- and since we live across the country (even some across the world) it's just not practical at all.  Consequently- we use the BS thread to do just that.... BS.

I can't wait till work is over- I'm half way there... .it's my SO's weekend- and I have to work tonight- but still I"m excited about the 2 hours between job 1 and job 2 that I can see him... then we are making Paleo meatballs for dinner.  That or cooking steak.  nom nom nom.  

And tomorrow's pay day. Hellztotheyez.

aw sad panda face....

me no see-ey gif... damn work.

Yeah- it's nice to have a place to post randomness- it's worked so well we have had 3 on SBN (they get locked up after a while and start double posting and not loading- huge PITA)

I don't visit kickstarter too often- I have enough problems spending my money- I don't need the help- but I love the idea of it!

Meep meep I'ma Jeep!

-Randomnessss-

:)

Not-a-jeep.jpg

this too:

How to Pick Up a Girl at the Gym

I don't mean to take over your thread Rain.  I'm just finding all sorts of awesome stuff.  and I prefer to give y'all happiness versus random Facebook people.  XD

Randomness? I can do that. Did you know a cat can’t climb head first down a tree because every claw on a cat’s

paw points the same way. To get down from a tree, a cat must back down.

Nope i didn't know that.... cool! :D

Oh do we have a funny picture thread? I'm totally starting one if we don't.

And I think I got outed at work for this being a message board- they blocked it earlier.  Godblanketyblankit.

I don't know if we have a funny pic thread. You definitely should start one though! 

Sorry about work :/

I don't mean to take over your thread Rain.  I'm just finding all sorts of awesome stuff.  and I prefer to give y'all happiness versus random Facebook people.  XD

Haha no worries! :) I just started to to have fun! and it has been! and I love the stuff you post!

this too:

How to Pick Up a Girl at the Gym

Oh and this is probably one of the best things I have ever seen! XD Thanks for the laugh!

Archived