Forums are back in action! ×

Merp....

Rain13

I love when he just chunk's the girl down like a normal barbell weight. XD I watched this video, like, three times over.

there is never a sudden revelation, a complete and tidy explanation for why it happened, or why it ends, or Why or Who you are. you want one and I want one, but there isn't one. it comes in bits and pieces, and you stitch them together wherever they fit, and when you are done you hold yourself up, and still there are holes and you are a rag doll, invented, imperfect. and yet you are all that you have, so you must be Enough. there is no other way.

Marya Hornbacher, Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia and Bulimia

Nope i didn't know that.... cool! :D

I don't know if we have a funny pic thread. You definitely should start one though! 

Sorry about work :/

apparently saved- might just be a few threads limited at work.

I started- no one seems to bite- that's okay- I'll keep posting the funnies as I find them.  I love funny pictures.  They make my day. 

I love when he just chunk's the girl down like a normal barbell weight. XD I watched this video, like, three times over.

Yeah- I saw it coming- still gawffed out lout- it amuses me tremendously. 

and in other news.  FK my boss.    and apparently today my dance teacher doesn't like me.  not cool at all.  I officially have a case of the monday's even though my first job is done.  Hopefully job # 2 goes better.  Screw this crap.  UGH.  

Off to the little peanut to zoom home!!!! 

I know! it's so great! lol

apparently saved- might just be a few threads limited at work.

I started- no one seems to bite- that's okay- I'll keep posting the funnies as I find them.  I love funny pictures.  They make my day. 

Yeah- I saw it coming- still gawffed out lout- it amuses me tremendously. 

and in other news.  FK my boss.    and apparently today my dance teacher doesn't like me.  not cool at all.  I officially have a case of the monday's even though my first job is done.  Hopefully job # 2 goes better.  Screw this crap.  UGH.  

Off to the little peanut to zoom home!!!! 

you did! I'll have to check out the pics when I have the time :) I should by friday! Can't wait to see all the pics!

Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/24724-rain13-hell-yea-im-back/#entry419693

level: 2Race: Elf | Class: Druid/Assassin | Height: 5'8 | Weight: 135lbsStrength: 7 | Dexterity: 4 | Stamina: 4 1/2 | Constitution: 6 | Wisdom: 7 | Charisma: 4

And in other random news- I'd still like to say FK my boss.  I got an email about my out burst the other day- like HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS and WHY ARE YOU EMAILING ME.

The big trap in the front of my face is going on lock down for 40 hours a week.  No more venting when I think it's safe.

a;slkdjfl;akdjf;lakdsjf  

dear god....

Indian buffets... they are the devil.  A devil I love very much.  But dear god...

two words should never be shared buffet and belt.  nom nom nom nom

Obviously you have never met a Thai Buffet. 

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

random post of randomness:

I did a 5k adventure run Saturday and was at Irish-Italian parades all day yesterday.  my skin is all red and ouchy.  XD

there is never a sudden revelation, a complete and tidy explanation for why it happened, or why it ends, or Why or Who you are. you want one and I want one, but there isn't one. it comes in bits and pieces, and you stitch them together wherever they fit, and when you are done you hold yourself up, and still there are holes and you are a rag doll, invented, imperfect. and yet you are all that you have, so you must be Enough. there is no other way.

Marya Hornbacher, Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia and Bulimia

Archived