Forums are back in action! ×

The Funny Picture thread (probably some nsfw)

I-Jo

Post 'em if you got em!

317885_300170470012413_1983980923_n_zps5

184388_608460152516775_20923132_n_zps124

pope_zpsa3b967a3.jpg

313000_294930650536395_149809220_n_zps2b

5UfhT.jpg

Nom.jpg

And yes this was at my gym. I was all the way to his far right in the back at the gym-he was there long enough for me to walk aound up to the desk and get to my phone. I wonder if he wonders why he isn't getting anywhere with his workouts!

IMAG0825-1.jpg

6724945_700b.jpg

there is never a sudden revelation, a complete and tidy explanation for why it happened, or why it ends, or Why or Who you are. you want one and I want one, but there isn't one. it comes in bits and pieces, and you stitch them together wherever they fit, and when you are done you hold yourself up, and still there are holes and you are a rag doll, invented, imperfect. and yet you are all that you have, so you must be Enough. there is no other way.

Marya Hornbacher, Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia and Bulimia

6716233_700b_v2.jpg

there is never a sudden revelation, a complete and tidy explanation for why it happened, or why it ends, or Why or Who you are. you want one and I want one, but there isn't one. it comes in bits and pieces, and you stitch them together wherever they fit, and when you are done you hold yourself up, and still there are holes and you are a rag doll, invented, imperfect. and yet you are all that you have, so you must be Enough. there is no other way.

I have my "wake up" alarm at 4am, then my "no really, wake the fuck up" alarm at 4:30.  XD

LMAO at the leg day one... 

ANd the alarm one is totally me.  My roommate has one that's labeled FUCK- which is his very last alarm (at this point I think he has 5- and some of them go off simultaneously)- the last one on his phone meaning- fuck I'm late for work already.

I used to have a voice message I recorded and that was my alarm- and it was full of WAKE THE %%%K up you ##$#SHI% etc etc.

Totally me.  

I have  a few more I'll post up- I don't know how PC/NSFW/Swearing we are allowed to go around here- but I have moar- will share. ;) Totally needing a good laugh to day at work anyway. 

These are a couple of my friend's favorites.

i-fucking-love-cocaine.jpg

tumblr_m8scp6xVdZ1rdlusko1_500.jpg

"When I can no more stir my soul to move, and life is but the ashes of a fire; When I can but remember that my heart once used to live and love, long and aspire - O be thou then the first, the one thou art; Be thou the calling before all answering love, and in me wake hope, fear, boundless desire." - George MacDonald

429649_560954803925535_1871233442_n.jpg

"When I can no more stir my soul to move, and life is but the ashes of a fire; When I can but remember that my heart once used to live and love, long and aspire - O be thou then the first, the one thou art; Be thou the calling before all answering love, and in me wake hope, fear, boundless desire." - George MacDonald

6769571_700b.jpg

Hahahahaha! I need to setup alarms like that on my phone

I have my "wake up" alarm at 4am, then my "no really, wake the fuck up" alarm at 4:30.  XD

mine literally says "Wake up you lazy ass and go to gym!!" - i am rather obedient and listen to my phone!!

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Archived