Forums are back in action! ×

I have forearm muscles

Elastigirl

My forearm was bothering me today, so decided to foam roll it. And that's when I noticed something....amazing! What was that? I'm actually getting muscles in my forearms. Not even sure what the proper name is, upper arm is biceps, maybe lower arm is  forceps??!! :witless: Yea, their small and not really noticeable to anyone but me, but I have muscles and it makes me happy!

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

hahaha! Yay forceps! I have no upper body strength so I fully appreciate this. 

Thanks for laughing at my feele humor attempts-it makes me happy.  I had no upper body strength either when I started, just think one day you'll be looking at all your muscles too.

You just reminded me that I need to order a foam roller!

Congrats on the muscle!

Thanks

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

target- sells several varieties for like 15-20$

I have two- one straight pink/coral colored one and the other one is more orange and it has the knobs on them (they look like mini turrets) and I VASTLY prefer my knobby one- my IT band cant' take the straight rollar- it effing kills me.

Congrats on the forearm muscles!!!  (Insert dirty joke that I probably shouldn't LOL)

I love finding random muscles I haven't seen in a while!

target- sells several varieties for like 15-20$

I have two- one straight pink/coral colored one and the other one is more orange and it has the knobs on them (they look like mini turrets) and I VASTLY prefer my knobby one- my IT band cant' take the straight rollar- it effing kills me.

Congrats on the forearm muscles!!!  (Insert dirty joke that I probably shouldn't LOL)

I love finding random muscles I haven't seen in a while!

HA!Thanks

Awesome! I'm with you on the forearm muscle thing as well :tongue: Before I had just tiny stick arms, and now I'm seeing actual muscle growing! Of course, noticeable only to me, and to others when I go "Feel my muscles!" But it's still an awesome feeling to see that kind of progress!

So fun to not have stick arms anymore isn't it!

Forceps rock!

:) Thanks!

Imma stick with forceps too, the name makes me smile :)

I am in the same position as a lot of people who have commented here, no upper body strength, just beginning to see visible muscles... forceps and triceps though no biceps as yet. My boyfriend was just laughing at my 'feel my muscles' antics tonight.

Go Elastigirl and her foreceps!! 

Huntress

Current challenge - Rebels - Huntress lays the foundations

"The effort yields its own rewards"  - Data, Star Trek: TNG.

Archived