Forums are back in action! ×

Good morning through evening my fine ladies and gents!

Hello!  My name is Julius.  I am very new here, and am very excited to see how this new system of working out goes.  Also, I really like meeting new people.  Anyways, since stats seem to be in fashion in these introductions, I may as well list some basic info about myself.

Height: 6'3"

Weight:  228-233 lbs, depending on lunch.

Home base:  good ol' Atlanta Georgia, y'all!

Career:  Currently an intern doing data entry.  I know, fun, right?  and very physically demanding!

Favorite game:  Skyrim, hands down.

Skills:  Voice acting, drawing, writing, and gaming.  I'm also learning animation and editing, but i'm primarily a voice actor.

Random stuff that I think is neat and somewhat related to this forum: I like scuba diving and flying airplanes.

Favorite pony:  the changelings and/or The Doctor

As far as past workout experience goes, i've dabbled in a lot of things, from Taekwondo to Crossfit, but never really settled on a single workout system.  My most recent one is watching netflix while walking or running on the treadmill:  combining my desire to do nothing with my desire to do something (as paradoxical as that sounds)!

After reading over the Real Life Role Playing thread, I came to the conclusion that I am a level 1 Human Adventurer who is looking to eventually become an Assassin/Monk hybrid, focusing on agility, power, and endurance, but mostly agility.  I don't know what that would be called, so i'm just going to call it a Ninja class.  If there is a generally agreed upon name, let me know.  I don't really know how to divide my stats right now, so... i'm not going to just yet.

Anyways, I would love to get to know some of you guys better!  Please, feel free to leave a comment introducing yourself!  And if you have any helpful tips, it would be greatly appreciated! :)

Level 2 Human Thief (Scout/ Assassin Hybrid)

STR- 4.6 DEX- 2.8 STA- 2.6 CON- 6 WIS- 5.25 CHA- 4.8

“This is a neat idea.  Go for it.  Why wait for someone else to do it?  You got this, man!â€

Current Challenge

Welcome, Caesar! Glad to have you on board with the rebellion! I'm a level 1 Simian Adventurer, looking to become an epic Ranger. Ninja does sound pretty sweet though.

JB 2.0

Level 1 Simian Ranger
STR 4.5|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 2

Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual.

-R.A. Salvatore

My Challenge Thread | My Battle Log | Battle Log Spreadsheet | Down and Dirties!

Hey, Julius!

I just joined up like you - and have the same class goals. I'm currently a Monk (though I'm not too great at that) and I really want to work in some Assassin. I've seen it referred to as Ninja around the forums a little. Still new, so still finding my eyes in this place.

I'm with you on the Netflix while treadmilling! Though I was on the elliptical for a while... bad orthodics gave me mild tendinitis... The movies do help distract from fatigue and helps keep me moving, though. :3

Dwarf Monk

Level 5

STR 11 | STA 9 | DEX 5 | CON 11 | WIS 9 | CHA 5

ceterum censeo infirmitas esse delendam

CHALLENGE

TAKING OFF THE HAND WRAPS

previous

I ; II; III; IV ; V

Hail Ceaser, we who are about to Nerd salute you! Seriously, welcome to the rebellion. Based on what you are interested in, I would go back in the blog history for parkour workouts, that would probably suit your interests.  Love the Freakazoid avatar

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Archived