Forums are back in action! ×

the Ladies make me want to work harder...

ETFnerd

That first video, for the first minute, not motivational, more like a sex sells cars commercial.

Running goal - Dopey Challenge 2015

Training to complete an Ironman by 2017. I can swim .5, bike 112, and run 26.2, separately.

Buckland Hobbit, Level 4 Scout

STR 10.25 | DEX 6 | STA 12.75 | CON 8 | WIS 9.75 | CHA 5.75

Are you kidding? There's TONNES of videos of men in great shape working out shirtless!!

Those videos don't fall into the objectification category in my book, they're fit, they're toned, they have muscles and they're kicking ass. Are we supposed to ignore that and not appreciate it? Avert our eyes in case we think they look good?

Go BIG, or go home.

But the men working out shirtless is not blatantly sexual like the lady in the first vid.

Anyway, they are certainly inspirational and one day, I will be as strong as these awesome women.

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

I know women who find those kinds of videos sexual, and I know guys who don't find fit women sexy.

It's the same thing; not wearing much, exercising, and in great shape!

What's wrong with appreciating a fit body? Or beauty for that matter? I have beef with the "objectification" argument. We're physical creatures, we're hardwired to find the opposite sex sexy. We have always, ALWAYS, "objectified" each other as a species. 

Go BIG, or go home.

Archived