Forums are back in action! ×

3 things

yeah- it's pretty pimp.

I am feeling like the top of world lately- it's amazing.  I keep checking myself out when I got to the bathroom at work- its' ridiculous.  I love when I love myself and everything in my life.  It makes the rest of my world so much better- I can tell it affects other people- my greatest joy in life comes from making people smile and laugh- and if I can do that being goofy without my normal dark sarcastic humor (also good but it's just not as good as high onlife energy)

and yes- totally high on life.  I'm totally okay with my drug use :D

This is getting to be a habit! But posting 3 things that make me happy, every day, seems to be improving my mood at least a bit so I'll stick with it!

1) I finished my and Bri's Arthur and Merlin costumes last night, and wrote a sonnet for one of the artists we're going to visit at the AA. Feelings of accomplishment = through the roof!'

(I'll be back later to add things 2 and 3 as they happen xD)

Tseecka
Lvl 2 Amazonian Adventurer
STR: 8 DEX: 5 STA: 3.5 CON: 6.5 WIS: 6.5 CHA: 1.5
"When you have eliminated the impossible, what remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
~*~Exercise daily if convenient. If inconvenient, exercise anyway~*~
Daily Battle Log: HERE

Accountibilibuddies: Looking :(

1. Yup, thank God it's Friday. This has been a long week.

2. My only meeting of today overbooked himself, leaving me in the delightful position of being able to actually get work done without having to take anything home with me...

3. It's 63 degrees and absolutely gorgeous out, and my girlfriend also has the day off...bike ride and surprise dinner picnic? I think so. :) 

Admittedly, I quite like this thread - it feels good to write these things out, as if it cements my good mood. 

Enjoy your weekends, everybody. :)

Level 1 Human Ranger

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | STA: 4 | CON: 2 | WIS: 2 | CHA:

"Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men. Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers. Pray for powers equal to your tasks. Then, the doing of your work shall be no miracle, but you shall be the miracle." - Phillips Brooks

1. Barefoot gardening

2. Closing in on Sunday's 5K

3. Sunny forecast (with nice temperatures!)

This used to be where  my weight loss progress bar was. Maybe it will be here again when I'm ready to face the scale and work on my fat problem.
 NewBattleLog              OldBattleLog (between challenges)

Spoiler

Don't let what you cannot do
interfere with what you can do.

-John Wooden

2013 Running Tally: I lost track in July, at 148.925  ((plus 0.5)) but I finished a Very Slow marathon in October. Then I mostly stopped.
2014 Running Tally: 134.1 miles plus 5k (as of 17 September) lost track again, but I know I had at least 147.2 plus 5k for 2014.
2015 Running Tally: 41.2 treadmilled miles & 251.93 real world miles

2016 Running Tally: 0

1. After months of freakish cold and wet weather, today it's 17°C and sunny.
2. Finally obtained that ellusive Mort Subite glass fro my collection! :D

3. Had a good night out last night and made solid plans to meet up with friends next week.

Wood Elf Assassin
  -- Level 10 --
STR 26 | DEX 13 | STA 19 | CON 7 | WIS 14 | CHA 14

Today:

1. Pure Barre trainer gave me a back massage during the stretch phase.

2. Had a bonfire

3. Figured out how to put my hair in a ballerina bun. My life at the gym will never be the same

Level 2 Wood Elf. Druid at Heart, Training With the RangersSTR 7|DEX 3|STA 9|CON 5.5|WIS 5.75|CHA 3.5

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/30484-gilfrens-grab-at-great-gams/?hl=gilfren]Challenge Thread

Today's 3

1. That I finally filled out the application for substitute teaching eligibility.

2. That I didn't have to be a shrew to get money from the ex for our son's shoes

3. That I have very amazing people in my circle :)

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

1. Went to my friend's birthday dinner! She liked the necklace I made her and put it on the moment she saw it. :)

2. Got a compliment on my jeans.

3. The restaurant actually lettuce wrapped my burger! It was fascinating to see that happen in the wild.

Lvl 5 Lightbending Bard
STR: 10 | DEX: 10 | STA: 7 | CON: 9 | WIS: 15 | CHA: 5.5
"If the desire to write is not accompanied by actual writing, then the desire must be not to write." - Hugh Prather

Feel free to drop by my current challenge!

Gilfren,

Im very intrigued by Pure Barre the more you post about it. ^5 for ballerina buns :D

See if they have a studio in your area, a lot of studios will let you do the first class at a discount. And your first month is heavily discounted as well. I love it!

Level 2 Wood Elf. Druid at Heart, Training With the RangersSTR 7|DEX 3|STA 9|CON 5.5|WIS 5.75|CHA 3.5

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/30484-gilfrens-grab-at-great-gams/?hl=gilfren]Challenge Thread

I missed yesterday??

ok then yesterday's three

1. That I didn't have to cook dinner

2. That My son studied voluntarily

3. That I was able to handle a bad situation well, without making it worse

today's three

1. I got a present <3333333

2. I got some assistance I desperately needed

3. I have the day to myself

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Only three today?! I guess I have to majorly pick and choose the best moments from this amazing weekend...this will be a tough one!

1) My friend and girlfriend went to Wil Wheaton's table and asked if he remembered "the post on Tumblr about Elvish and touching butts". Not only did he immediately remember my post with no other reminders, he recorded a two-minute long video on Bri's phone for me, and then he and I geeked out over it a bit the next day. +10 to nerd cred?

2) Meeting Mandy, Viv, Mark, and Matt in line for the doors Sunday morning. The best thing about meeting people at cons is the instant friendships that can be formed and the way that normal rules are tossed out the window. Half an hour after meeting them for the first time, we were all wrapped around each other huddling against the cold, and made plans to meet up again in Edmonton after the con! Great people :)

3) Getting to spend the weekend in cosplay with my girlfriend and hanging out with my best friend. We had the perfect balance of anonymity and people asking for photos, and got tons of compliments on our cosplay (while simultaneously being the only ones in costume from the Merlin fandom <3) and had a great time running around and taking derpy photos with Amanda! I love con weekends for that reason, getting to spend time with the people I care about, and I'm just so pleased that our cosplay worked out and that we got to spend such great quality time together. <3

Tseecka
"When you have eliminated the impossible, what remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Only three today?! I guess I have to majorly pick and choose the best moments from this amazing weekend...this will be a tough one!

1) My friend and girlfriend went to Wil Wheaton's table and asked if he remembered "the post on Tumblr about Elvish and touching butts". Not only did he immediately remember my post with no other reminders, he recorded a two-minute long video on Bri's phone for me, and then he and I geeked out over it a bit the next day. +10 to nerd cred?

what?!?! thats freaking awesome :) I'm one of the zillions of nerd girls who loved him! I'd give you some CHA points for sure!!

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

what?!?! thats freaking awesome :) I'm one of the zillions of nerd girls who loved him! I'd give you some CHA points for sure!!

It's kind of funny, because I wasn't a huge Wil Wheaton fangirl until way, way after TNG. I have a huge respect for him now that I'm an adult and recognize his contribution to general nerd culture, as opposed to his roles, though--I just about fell over when B showed me the video he'd recorded! I knew there would be a use for my degree one day...

Tseecka