Forums are back in action! ×

NF in Spanish

Rexxar Txan

NF in Spanish  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see NF in Spanish?

• Yes
    • No

I am not sure about the opinion of other rebels out in the world, but I think it would be awesome to have NF in spanish too! I am certain that many in the latin american world would benefit from the Rebellion and all it's knowledge. What do you guys think?

Lvl 2   Half-Orc Dúnadan Assassin Ranger of the North trained by Aragorn son of Arathorn and Connor Kenway - Slayer of the Witch-King of Angmar - Nazgûl Hunter 

Current Attributes: STR: 6    DEX: 5   STA: 1     CON: 5    WIS: 3    CHA: 5

"Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know"

"So what's stopping you....? That's right...nothing!"

Bucketlist / Battle Log / Neo-Nerds NF Group / Second Challenge!

My thoughts exactly, even though I DO speak Spanish too. It is very sad to see how little information exists in Spanish about these topics like fitness and even the paleo diet. I am actually trying to prepare conferences and a blog in spanish about all of this and well being in general.

Lvl 2   Half-Orc Dúnadan Assassin Ranger of the North trained by Aragorn son of Arathorn and Connor Kenway - Slayer of the Witch-King of Angmar - Nazgûl Hunter 

I think the idea is sound... but I have to vote no... the NF team at its core isn't very large... asking them to take what they are already doing and make it bi-lingual is a huge undertaking.  Unless they already have someone fluent in the language with extra time on their hands it just seems like asking too much of them.  I'd hate to see the content they are putting out suffer by trying to take on that kind of proposal, but I guess that is for them to decide :)

LVL 3: Zoran Warrior

STR:9 | DEX:5 | STA:10 | CON:5 | WIS:12.75 | CHA:9

Current Challenge: Not Really A 6 Week Challenge Challenge

Previous Challenges: 1st2nd

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

I think the idea is sound... but I have to vote no... the NF team at its core isn't very large... asking them to take what they are already doing and make it bi-lingual is a huge undertaking.  Unless they already have someone fluent in the language with extra time on their hands it just seems like asking too much of them.  I'd hate to see the content they are putting out suffer by trying to take on that kind of proposal, but I guess that is for them to decide :)

True...I'd like to make a similar site for Ecuador though. Not by translating NF's content though as that is theft. I wonder if NF would get angry if I did something similar though...original, but based on the same topic? Of course I am a Rebel to the core! I just want Ecuador and other latin countries to have the same benefits as us.

I agree with you as well KZ.  I was thinking more along the lines of the NerdFitness on Wiki topic, where it would be more of a volunteer effort, if someone wanted to take the task of translating the content, with NF's permission, into their language of choice (Spanish, German, French, Swahili, etc.), but still keeping it on the NF site, under NF jurisdiction.

I agree with you as well KZ.  I was thinking more along the lines of the NerdFitness on Wiki topic, where it would be more of a volunteer effort, if someone wanted to take the task of translating the content into their language of choice (Spanish, German, French, Swahili, etc.)

That's a great idea! I am up for translating it to Spanish, but it would have to wait until after the 20th. I have an entrance exam to take for university!

I'll contact them with the idea once I am free! Everything has to be "legal" as they say here in Ecuador. I obviously wouldn't be able to do anything of this without NF's permission.

Archived