Forums are back in action! ×

It's a dangerous business... stepping out your door...

Or joining a forum for that matter; though I have little to make me hesitate in this case.

My name is Matthew, and I've been reading Nerdfitness for a few months now. I actually created a forum account a while ago, but then promptly forgot about in the wreckage of crazy work situations. Now I'm at a much better job, and I'm working on getting myself in much better shape.

My fitness goal is the 300 workout in 20 minutes. For now I'm working myself up to full weight and reps evenly so I don't injure myself (that would throw a bit of wrench in my plans). My immediate goal is to get to full weight and reps by mid-June, time not being any issue for this one. Once I get to the point of full weight and reps, then I'll work on bringing time down.

In terms of other life goals, I want to knuckle down and actually finish one of my writing projects--of which I have far too many begun and none of them truly completed--and then proceed to get it published, by some method. I also made a blog to write random things on, which I would definitely not mind other people reading, right now it's mostly just me... it's so lonely there...

Anyway, this is me, if you have any questions throw them on out.

-Matthew

Archbishop Turpin, above the rest, Spurred his steed to a jutting crest. His sermon thus to the Franks he spake: "Lords, we are here for our monarch's sake; Hold we for him, though our death should come; Fight for the succor of Christendom. The battle approaches - ye know it well, For ye see the ranks of the infidel. Cry mea culpa, and lowly kneel; I will assoil you, your souls to heal. In death ye are holy martyrs crowned." The Franks alighted, and knelt on ground; In God's high name the host he blessed, And for penance gave them - to smite their best.

There is no class so pitiably wretched as that which possesses money and nothing else.

http://notebookscrawl.blogspot.com/

Journal

Current Challenge

I'll certainly shoot for the 6 week challenge, I need to make some good milestones for it.

Also, just realized I somehow forgot to actually include a link above, whoops. 

Archbishop Turpin, above the rest, Spurred his steed to a jutting crest. His sermon thus to the Franks he spake: "Lords, we are here for our monarch's sake; Hold we for him, though our death should come; Fight for the succor of Christendom. The battle approaches - ye know it well, For ye see the ranks of the infidel. Cry mea culpa, and lowly kneel; I will assoil you, your souls to heal. In death ye are holy martyrs crowned." The Franks alighted, and knelt on ground; In God's high name the host he blessed, And for penance gave them - to smite their best.

There is no class so pitiably wretched as that which possesses money and nothing else.

Journal

Current Challenge

Archived