Forums are back in action! ×

Panties selling time! (and also Hello to you all!)

I am already enrolled at the 6WC but havent yet introduced myself hahah.

I’m Muryan (I promise I’ll invent a nickname soon enough, I suck at it). I’m used to being very prolix, so I’ll try to synthesize:

Brazilian. 23 years old. 6’1â€. 257.5lb.

Majoring in Sociology and Politics. Hoping to be accepted at Oxford to get my masters and doctors degree.

Time to be wordy:

I am, as you all can see, obese. I’ve been fighting obesity for quite a while now. I was actually 220.4lb 2 years ago, and got at my worst six months ago: 278.8.

Anxiety and the inability to deal w some problems had a great part in all this equation, among w my very poor health habits and a routine of no exercising at all. Throughout this past 6 months I started paying more attention to my health. Tried out the C25k, started reading a lot of stuff and stumbled up on NerdFitness. I devoured the blog’s material and soon knew it was what I needed, the whole package: the motivation, the knowledge, the practicality and most of all the community support.

Read the guides, took my photos and this week started off my workouts. I now I have a long way to go, and I know that it’s a marathon, but I look very forward to developing better life habits, leveling up my life. And losing weight and building muscle along this road.

I like reading a lot, love epic themed novels, series, movies and games, and I’m starting to develop some twitting skills, so feel free to join me at www.twitter.com/muryanp I’ll be very happy to meet you all there, DM me.

I chose to characterize myself as a Bearborn because I’m big, kinda beard, very affectionate and have the best hug ever - along with hugs-modesty. My main goal right now is to focus and Do it now.

Time to sell those panties I’ve collected!

Muryanp

(Lvl 2) Bearborn Adventurer

[sTR 8 - DEX 3 - STA 1 - CON 10 - WIS 7.5 - CHA 6.5]

Prologue | Chapter 1 | ... }

You can also find me on Twitter!

[(Inv) Fire Flower; Nifty Birthday Hat; Racoon Suit of Creativity]

- Minichallenges completed - 1; .. -

See it's a title like that that makes sure I have to read that thread.

But welcome! We're all awesome, and modest, here so jump right in and get to know people. I was about 287 pounds Febuary 2012 and am about 232 as of today. So you will lose weight, just keep taking those little steps. :D

Level 5 Orc Citizen Soldier

STR 7.5|DEX 9.5|STA 11|CON 12|WIS 20.5|CHA 8.5

Old Challenges 15/4 3/6 7/25

"Do it now."

Nice changes you accomplishd man!

Hahah i suck at title creating, but i'll admit i knew this one would be a catch.

It's all Steve, though, with his underpant gnomes post.

I just chose aimming at a different public, as i think panties are a bigger seller heheh!

Muryanp

(Lvl 2) Bearborn Adventurer

[sTR 8 - DEX 3 - STA 1 - CON 10 - WIS 7.5 - CHA 6.5]

Prologue | Chapter 1 | ... }

You can also find me on Twitter!

[(Inv) Fire Flower; Nifty Birthday Hat; Racoon Suit of Creativity]

- Minichallenges completed - 1; .. -

Archived