Forums are back in action! ×

This time i'm super cereal

Hello fellow rebels! I signed up to NF a couple of days ago and have plucked up the courage to post and partake in the upcoming 6 week challenge. I live in London, and I actually work in a gym which is handy! Im fairly active, I taught kickboxing for 3 years and I still train when I can, but even though I'm active and fairly slim I've never really achieved my goals of being physically strong (I've always been skinny) and muscular. I've actually struggled with achieving goals my whole life, so I'm hoping that by posting on here I will be more accountable.

I stumbled upon NF when looking for inspiration for creating a training programme with weights and it really opened my eyes and simplified everything for me, instead of being overwhelmed and paralysed by too much choice the blog just told me exactly what to do, 3 exercises that hit different parts of my body and it helped me to actually enjoy going to the gym.

So I've started eating paleo (man thats hard) and I want to try and cut alcohol out completely (thats going to be one of my 6 week goals) and generally level up by life by reducing my body fat and increasing my lean mass.

Wish me luck guys and girls!

Welcome!

A Londoner! I am brazilian, but really hoping to move to London in the next year, if i get accepted at oxford.

Later on link your 6WC thread at your signature so we can all follow your progress and cheer you up!

Good luck to us all at the 6WC, or even better, at life leveling o/

Muryanp

(Lvl 2) Bearborn Adventurer

[sTR 8 - DEX 3 - STA 1 - CON 10 - WIS 7.5 - CHA 6.5]

Prologue | Chapter 1 | ... }

You can also find me on Twitter!

[(Inv) Fire Flower; Nifty Birthday Hat; Racoon Suit of Creativity]

- Minichallenges completed - 1; .. -

Archived