Forums are back in action! ×

GOOD LUCK TO SIGNALGUY AND ALL OTHER NERDETTES & NERDS RUNNING THE BRO-STON MARATHON

ETFnerd

saw somewhere Saudi suspect responsible. pure third party unsubstantiated information.

the more I read the more nauseaous I get.

knowing the Boston ffirst responders ran into the frey makes me smile grimmly knowing there are still hero's in an ugly ugly world.

I had a friend who was at the 40k line when it happened. She's okay, but she obviously could not complete and she has to walk home due to lack of working transportation at the moment. Hopefully everyone else is okay. Her cell phone was working, so there are chances of still using, but I wouldn't rely on it.

Level 17 Half Kender Assassin
XP 1700

BPD Commissioner is saying the JFK incident was an incendiary device or a fire and is currently not considered part of the bombing.

This again.  And the commissioner claims the rumors of someone in custody are false.  

I've heard back from almost everyone that I knew was there.  I'm freaked still.  I have never been happier to have my girlfriend 850 miles away (she's on a camping trip in NC).

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

BPD Commissioner is saying the JFK incident was an incendiary device or a fire and is currently not considered part of the bombing.

This again. And the commissioner claims the rumors of someone in custody are false. One of the two fatalities so far was an eight year old...

I've heard back from almost everyone that I knew was there. I'm freaked still. I have never been happier to have my girlfriend 850 miles away (she's on a camping trip in NC).

Man... Any fatality is bad enough, it just seems so much worse when it's kids.

CharlieBoston

My Character Page

Introduction - CharlieBoston and the Wavering Motvation
Fitocracy Profile

Athlinks Profile

"Hope, D'Argo. It's what keeps you going... I have hope or I have nothing."

A third death is confirmed, 17 critically injured and a total of 144 injured altogether.

Some have been reporting a Saudi national was tackled by a civilian right after the blast because he seemed "suspicious."  He's not currently a suspect, but a person of interest and has been cooperating with the poilce and FBI.

Authorities went to an apartment in Revere (a neighboring town) as part of the investigation. This is most probably the POI's place. Several bags were removed.

CharlieBoston

My Character Page

Introduction - CharlieBoston and the Wavering Motvation
Fitocracy Profile

Athlinks Profile

"Hope, D'Argo. It's what keeps you going... I have hope or I have nothing."

A third death is confirmed, 17 critically injured and a total of 144 injured altogether.

Some have been reporting a Saudi national was tackled by a civilian right after the blast because he seemed "suspicious."  He's not currently a suspect, but a person of interest and has been cooperating with the poilce and FBI.

Authorities went to an apartment in Revere (a neighboring town) as part of the investigation. This is most probably the POI's place. Several bags were removed.

They also went with his permission, it's been confirmed it was his place. They also said they found nothing suspicious, I imagine the bags were cloths and things he asked them to pick up for him if he let them go in and do the search for the most part.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Signalguy posted a running workout yesterday morning around 9:30 : "Boston Marathon (ish) 19.64 mi 03:47 07:11 pace

Framingham to Boston with a friend. Got stopped a mile from the finish. Taper time."

It sounds promising, but I sent him a message asking if he's ok.  I'm not sure if he was planning on spectating or not.

Scout: STR: 20.5 | DEX: 13 | STA: 28 | CON: 13.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 4

http://51feetunder.wordpress.com/ - Running, Rock & Roll, Rock Climbing and Photography

Fitocracy Profile

Twitter

Latest Challenge

Archived