Forums are back in action! ×

Magic: The Gathering, PucaTrade, and life in the middle of nowhere

RiotInferno

Gah, this is going to sound like an infomercial. Sorry about that.

For starters, I love Magic: The Gathering. I live in a small city in the middle of no-where, and we have a very small trading scene.

http://pucatrade.com lets me trade cards online. It's awesome. 

I've slowly been assembling my cube via pucatrade, instead of through spending cold-hard cash.

Anyway, it's great and they have an indie go-go for funding.

http://igg.me/p/pucatrade-beyond-beta-trade-magic-the-gathering-cards-for-free/x/3020043

I love this website, and want them to succeed.

Level 2 Android Assassin

STR: 4.75 DEX: 3.75 STA: 3.75 CON: 2 WIS: 4 CHA: 3

Fitocracy | Challenge Log - 1 | Food Diary

@john_anderson

I used to play MTG, really enjoyed it.  Used to do a bi-weekly tournament at the local card store and won a few times.  I still have all my cards, all from around the Marquadian Masques  timeframe.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

You and your blue control deck. Hated that thing.

I loved that thing, only won with it once.  It was more annoying than anything. If I could annoy people long enough to drop 2 lords, I was golden.  My other good one was a black swarm deck of 1/1 rat tokens.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Ah, the good ol' days.

Now it's all big creatures with ridiculous effects.

10 years ago, if you'd told me that Thragtusk (http://bit.ly/14tJX2y) was a card, I'd have told you to shut your fool mouth.

I really do miss playing with Dark Ritual.

Dark Ritual was banned from tourneys the year I started playing, and was the reason I stopped playing that rat deck.

500 / 330 / 625

Archived