Forums are back in action! ×

Considering myself square one again.

So I may have 215 "active posts" on the site, but I have not made a single post in almost a year and have slowly started sliding into lazier and lazier since well before that.

So today is day 1 again, and time to rejoin the Rebellion again!

Restarting I have boons and challenges that differ from when I started this journey two years ago.

Advantage:
I am still stronger and fitter despite a year of slacking than I was when I first started.

I have a much greater knowledge of how to do it and access to people who have more information than I do.

I know that amazing results are possible for me.

Disadvantages:

The excitement of the "newness" of the diet and menu will be gone.

Potential frustration of not getting the same immediate results I got last time.

Partially going it alone. The first time my wife was insanely gung-ho about adhering to diet and menu. Now that she's had great results, she's much more flexible on some cheats, which makes it hard for me. "Let's go get ice cream" is innocent enough for her to say and doesn't effect her progress to much, but it completely railroads mine.

So hopefully everyone is as friendly and supportive as the 'old days' and maybe I'll even see a few familiar faces.

I'm just sick of watching the progress I made slowly slip away and am eager to not only get it back, but take it to new levels!

One day at a time. No excuses. Battle Log | Current Challenge - Bleep All the Things

Good luck. I am in a similar yet different situation with my spouse as support. That is why I am hopeful that the people on these boards will be my support.

Level 3 Adventurer

Ogre disguised high elf

STR 1, DEX 0, STA 0, CON 3, WIS 4, CHA 1

1st Challenge   2nd Challenge    3rd Challenge   Current Challenge

and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength. Mark 12:30

Archived