Forums are back in action! ×

Spring

Vian

It's springtime on campus. I brought my camera today and took some pictures of the flowers and new growth.

DSCN1974_zpsac63762e.jpg

DSCN1966_zps19ec2708.jpg

DSCN1964_zps7e472da3.jpg

DSCN1962_zps32fff407.jpg

DSCN1955_zpsa39ec07e.jpg

DSCN1954_zps98034bb9.jpg

DSCN1945_zps0bf27128.jpg

DSCN1941_zpsf2a4f345.jpg

DSCN1934_zps368da982.jpg

DSCN1926_zpsd275cabc.jpg

DSCN1924_zps45dc4b46.jpg

"When I can no more stir my soul to move, and life is but the ashes of a fire; When I can but remember that my heart once used to live and love, long and aspire - O be thou then the first, the one thou art; Be thou the calling before all answering love, and in me wake hope, fear, boundless desire." - George MacDonald

My local community college.

"When I can no more stir my soul to move, and life is but the ashes of a fire; When I can but remember that my heart once used to live and love, long and aspire - O be thou then the first, the one thou art; Be thou the calling before all answering love, and in me wake hope, fear, boundless desire." - George MacDonald

Thank you for sharing! I love seeing the flora come to life again. College campuses always have such lovely landscaping.

Lvl 5 Lightbending Bard
STR: 10 | DEX: 10 | STA: 7 | CON: 9 | WIS: 15 | CHA: 5.5
"If the desire to write is not accompanied by actual writing, then the desire must be not to write." - Hugh Prather

Feel free to drop by my current challenge!

AWESOME! I'd never seen flowers like that on any of the schools I've been to!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

It's a Nikon Coolpix L105. I got it half price at black friday a couple years ago. It takes some pretty good pics. I got it because of the 16x optical zoom.

Oooo, pretty.

Definitely inspiring me to take my camera when I go hiking this weekend.

RisenPhoenix, the Entish Aikidoka

Challenge: RisenPhoenix Turns to Ash

"The essence of koryu [...is] you offer your loyalty to something that you choose to regard as greater than yourself so that you will, someday, be able to offer service to something that truly is transcendent." ~ Ellis Amdur, Old School

Archived