Forums are back in action! ×

4% less body fat in three weeks!

TxAg_WxNerd

Today marks my third week on the forum, so I figured I would do a quick progress report. Got on the scale and no big surprise still wobbling around 245 lbs., no big deal since I can tell my muscle mass is going up! So I checked my body fat and have drop to 22.1% from 26.6% in this short time. I am expecting even more progress because I stopped drinking sodas a week and half ago. This is a big deal given I have been drinking at least one a day for the last year and closer to 6 to 12 a day for years before that. This all got me to take a quick picture of myself to see if I could notice any changes. I did! Though, the best part was my wife, stating that my gut was really shrinking once she saw the difference. 

Level 3 - Ranger

Current Challenge: At It Again!

I have gone paleo and lost a kilo and a half, which for an ectomorph is a lot, I've levelled out again at 56.7kgs and now I have a six pack and dip between my pecs thanks to lost body fat.

• [*]Level 2 High elf - Ranger (56.7 kilos, approximately 13% body fat)[*]strength 4, dexterity 3, stamina 6, constitution 6, wisdom 5, charisma 2.[*]Challenge - run 5K straight, do 3 day exercise with weighted backpack, reach rep goal for 6 weeks, revise enough for exams; maintain code of bushido[*]"Go into battle determined to die, and you will surely live. Go into battle hoping to live, and you will surely die"

Nice one.  That body fat drop is impressive (and it reminds me I really need to get mine measured accurately),

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

So today I stepped on to a scale. A bit nervous I might add given the fact that I have been fairly stationary since my surgery two weeks ago. Guess what finally dropped below 240! I know weight isn't that good of an indicator for progress but given I was stuck in a chair for the better part of those two weeks I figured it was enough. Needless to say, I am fully motivated to get back to my fitness routine! Though, the doc told me to take it very slow. A little run, 3 sets of 20 body weight squats, 3 sets of 20 push ups, yep that seems like taking it slow. 

Level 3 - Ranger

Current Challenge: At It Again!

Archived