Forums are back in action! ×

Figuring out your goal weight/ size?

LOL

well if someone's opinion matter that much- then mine gets to matter- so when you get fat and old and nasty I can complain.

I'm not okay with my way or the highway- but it's my body.  Esp since my bf doesn't workout- and I wind up cutting down for real- he has no room to complain if I get super hard shredded... I'd fucking pitch a bitch fit- you don't like me being shredded? I don't like you being soft.

Get over it. :D

That being said-it seems most of the time it's usually just the "extreme" that is the issue.  As long as you don't go "extremely xxx"  it's tolerable.   In either direction. 

I don't even know if I really have a goal weight anymore, it's more ability and health goals now. I got mad because the scale didn't move for 2 weeks but good things were still happening, and I could see a change. That kinda made me rethink how I look at weight.

And in this existence, I'll stay persistent

And I'll make a difference, and I will have lived it- MFTP

Battle Log

I don't even know if I really have a goal weight anymore, it's more ability and health goals now. I got mad because the scale didn't move for 2 weeks but good things were still happening, and I could see a change. That kinda made me rethink how I look at weight.

Right on!! Keep up the positive attitude

My goal weight is, theoretically, whatever weight I get to where I can eat enough and exercise enough to keep my body happy. My guess is that's probably around 120-125 lbs, but my body's going to be the one calling the shots! Only time will tell. My theory is that when one is eating good healthy food and exercising smartly, their weight/size will eventually stabilize at where it ought to be.

Level 5 Dryad Druid + Adventurer

STR 7 | DEX 10 | STA 9 | CON 8 | WIS 13 | CHA 10.5

Leo's Dawn of Dragons Challenge

My alleged ideal weight is 150 lbs less than what I weigh right now but I'm aiming to lose 130 (I want to be 150 when all is said and done). Unfortunately, the last time I weighed 150 pounds I was 12 (seriously). So I legimately don't know if I can get there. But I'm keeping it as a nebulous goal but definitely the overall goal is to be healthier and fitter. I want to get to a point where I can start dancing again without injuring myself or feeling embarrassed about my body.

back when I was just half marathon training I got down to 150lbs now that I'm tri training I doubt I'll get below 165lbs and I'm ok with that because I honestly think I look better naked; definetly more muscle on my frame and I'm still managing 6:30 miles for my 5ks

so really everyone has said this, but muscle weighs more than fat; so don't be upset when you start to see guns where you used to see flab and the scale not going down

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

I think that looking back at the glory days of what we used to way isn't realistic. I wrestled in high school and weighed about 160. That was only 4 years ago. I got all the way up to 220. I am back down to about 200. As much as I like to say I want to weigh 160 again, I don't think it is likely. In only the four years my body has changed a lot. I am broader, I have put on more muscle, I have morphed. Taking that all into consideration, I start to realize that I'm not that far off of where I really want to be. Call it 160 2.0 or something, but it is my ideal weight that I have pictured in my head but in a new and improved version. 

Level 1 Dark Elf Ranger

Strength: 3

Dexterity: 3

Stamina: 2

Constitution: 2

Wisdom : 2

Charisma: 3

My alleged ideal weight is 150 lbs less than what I weigh right now but I'm aiming to lose 130 (I want to be 150 when all is said and done). Unfortunately, the last time I weighed 150 pounds I was 12 (seriously). So I legimately don't know if I can get there. But I'm keeping it as a nebulous goal but definitely the overall goal is to be healthier and fitter. I want to get to a point where I can start dancing again without injuring myself or feeling embarrassed about my body.

I'm in the same boat here. I have no idea what my adult body looks like at a normal weight. I'm on the quest to find out, ultimate goal still yet to be determined. I used to have a weight number (140-150 lb range), but now very much like the idea of BF%, 20ish would be good. It's still unexplored territory, I want to see how I feel and look once I get closer to it.

Level 2 Kitsune Adventurer

STR: 6 / DEX:  2 / STA: 4.5 / CON:  7.75 / WIS: 6 / CHA: 2.5

First Challenge + MC#1&4

Current Mini-Challenges Complete: MC#1,#2 +.5 CHA&WIS, +1 CON

Inventory: Fire Flower Power Up

Current Challenge

Archived