Forums are back in action! ×

Three compliments in a week

Today marked the 3rd compliment I've received in the last week about the amount of weight I've lost.

It started last Tuesday.  I arrived at the Youth Center in town for the group I volunteer with each week and one of the other volunteers mentioned that he noticed I'd been losing weight and looking better.  Awesome feeling.

Fast forward to Saturday.  I had invited my cousin over to hang out and watch a movie or two.  She went to look for some snacks and I hear, "Whoa, healthy snack I guess.  I though you looked thinner." 

And at lunch today.  My coworker saw what I was eating and mentioned, "You always eat so healthy.  I need to start taking notes on what you eat because its obviously working well."

Honestly I've taken pictures of before I started and I can't tell much difference although my clothes are fitting more loose.  In fact I had to buy a new belt because mine got too big.  So I knew I was losing by every other metric, I just couldn't see it.  Everyone else apparently can and that feels great.

Archived