Forums are back in action! ×

Belly fat. Just a few more pounds! Please!

Nudist

Hello, 

So here is the deal. I am in need of some ideas for a miracle "Lose that stubborn belly fat!" workout. I have a few extra pounds around the midsection that if I can just cut away, I think I will be where I want to be. 

I know that my request is pretty unrealistic, and if I just keep going with the stuff I have been doing, things will work out for me. BUT I"M SOOO IMPATIENT!! If anyone has some tips or pointers on melting the last few pounds, I would really love it. If not, i understand. 

Comments and Come to Jesus talks are welcome too. 

Level 1 Dark Elf Ranger

Strength: 3

Dexterity: 3

Stamina: 2

Constitution: 2

Wisdom : 2

Charisma: 3

I was afraid that patience would be the answer. Thanks for the help. 

Any links you all could post of workouts that you feel are working for you. This week ends my current six week cycle, so I am looking for a new cycle. Ideas?

Level 1 Dark Elf Ranger

Strength: 3

Dexterity: 3

Stamina: 2

Constitution: 2

Wisdom : 2

Charisma: 3

The best workout for belly fat includes some fork putdowns and some table pushaways.

This needs to be an ecard hahahaha

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

The best workout for belly fat includes some fork putdowns and some table pushaways.

I want this on a protest shield/clothing/something alike.

You can also try substituting with some veggie reps and heavy salad lifting.

“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.†- Vince Lombardi

Wolf, level 1 Vampire assassinSTR 2|DEX 3|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 2

Wolfish Philosophy

Current challenge

This needs to be an ecard hahahaha

I expect to see you posting it on the facespace soon.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

http://some.ly/16OPZLs

Boom.  Now it needs to get image searchable so I can post it everywhere :)

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

166005_10100544053020286_658359099_n.jpg

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Archived