Forums are back in action! ×

Went "Berserker", and got KICKED OUT!

Mattman27

I'm man enough to admit I listen to Taylor Swift. She's got some catchy songs.  Don't hate. 

Hey, I'm with bigm here.  I don't turn the station when some of here songs come on riding along in the car.  

I tend to just listen to nothing when at the gym.  Focus on form and what not.... I find it too easy to get super amped by songs and then completely lose focus on my form.  

Anywho... I think we have sufficiently de-railed this thread enough now.  :)

BigM I feel like you might have some sand in your vagina- you're awfully defensive about this Taylor Swift bit.   I'm just saying- you might want to handle that- can't be good for you're health. 

Yeah I should probably get that check out huh? <.< 

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Bigm, please turn in your man card.

Who made you the man card popo!?

You can pry my man card out of my iron vise like grip when I die. 

As a man who can DL a quarter ton I'll listen to what I please. TYVM

:D

This. Except I DL 0.27 tons.

And yeah, I liked Tay Tay before it was cool, since her first single (Tim McGraw I think?). Shit, I've even been to a concert (under the giuse that I was dragged there by Wifey and Soulless Wonder). And yeah, Stay Beautiful is about my friggin' eyes, so whatevs.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I didn't realize people called her TayTay?   that just up the douchbaggery by like a million times.

I seriously can't stand her- she makes me want to punch babies and kick puppies.  

I think it's just me and my friends.

Her first single was teardrops on my guitar, you fake ass hipster.

I didn't claim hipster status!

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Her first single was teardrops on my guitar, you fake ass hipster.

OMG SETH- not you too!!!

god damnit- you were cool. sigh- we cant' be friends any more.

I think it's just me and my friends.

I didn't claim hipster status!

still. uber. lame.

not sure my hatred is coming out clearly enough.  grumble. 

But I can't fit into skinny jeans...

And whatevs on the lame music taste thing, I like what I like and I rock it.

500 / 330 / 625

i'd say 9/10 I don't listen to music- I can't hear the timer buzz for HIIT training- plus WAY to much jumping around- the ipod/zune falls out of my sportsbra and my ear buds won't stay in.... so I go music-less for that.   Lifting is a crap shoot- but definitely either listening to some ghetto funk stuff or some super serious heavy stuff- it just works. 

GO LINKIN PARK AND FLOGGING MOLLY!!!!

Yeah, I can see that. I work out at home so earbuds aren't a problem because I'll just go nuts with my Teufel (what a fitting name) sound system. As for HIIT I'll just use my buzzer as that thing is obnoxious enough to hear even when Protest The Hero or Anthrax are filling the room with a wall of sound.

BigM I feel like you might have some sand in your vagina- you're awfully defensive about this Taylor Swift bit.   I'm just saying- you might want to handle that- can't be good for you're health. 

BWAHAHAHA. I feel like I just watched an episode of real life Archer.

@Corey: Speaking of hipsters. :D.

“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.†- Vince Lombardi

Wolf, level 1 Vampire assassinSTR 2|DEX 3|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 2

Wolfish Philosophy

Current challenge

Archived