Forums are back in action! ×

Another Lurker coming out of the shadows

Sup guys,

I found this website after I ate a half gallon of cookie dough ice cream in 24 hours. It was at that precise moment, spoon in hand, that I decided it was time to make some changes. 

I'm an average weight, 22 year old with a newly acquired neuroscience degree. After 5 years of college I would consider my lifestyle similar to that of a hobbit: I don't like to exert myself and im passionate about food and ale. Although I am quite content sitting and playing videogames for hours (um i just battled a giant ghoma - got my exercise for the day) or reading, I  know that its time that I started making healthy lifestyle changes. I want to go on an adventure, like Bilbo! Only without getting captured bu golbins, or elves, or Smaug...so maybe more of a hike. 

Anyway, I stumbled across this site and decided to join the rebellion. For the last few weeks I've made an effort to go for a walk almost every day, and have added more vegetables into my diet. I intend to start doing yoga, and would eventually like to run a 5K. 

Level 1. Halfling Adventurer

STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 2 | WIS4 | CHA3 

Challenge 

Archived