Forums are back in action! ×

Realised something. Engineering anyone?

Just picked up my second degree yesterday. The first was in Electronic and Electrical Engineering. Before which I worked in Instrumentation mainly for the motor and aircraft industries. After the first degree I worked in Building Automation commissioning and then this degree was in Power Systems Management and I work now in the electricity transmission sector.

Level 2 Half-Sidhe Archer (Toolkitted Ranger)

|Str 3|Dex 3|Sta 2|Con 3|Wis 2|Cha 1| 

Introduction: Roll your own adventure!  DBL: Aim to Misbehave!

Challenge 1, 2Browncoats 1, 2

ChemE by degree here.  Going to start a Masters' in Materials Science/Engineering in the fall(since that's really the other half of what I do).  Probably going to do the PE thing next spring.

Interestingly, I believe the PE exam qualification requirements are a bit different from state to state.  I'm in NY and AFAIK it doesn't require a PE to vouch for you in the same way that Maryland does, to my knowledge.

"Restlessness is discontent - and discontent is the first necessity of progress. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man-and I will show you a failure." -Thomas Edison