Forums are back in action! ×

The Color Run

It was super fun! And a lot of people just walked it, so it's really low pressure. I will second the don't inhale the powder, though. Getting a lungful of the stuff is not fun.

Lvl. 3 Gnome

STR - 4.25/DEX - 2.5/STA - 6.25/CON - 5.5/WIS - 9/CHA - 7.25

Tumblr

Current Challenge / Challenge 2 / Challenge 1

"She believed in dreams, alright, but she also believed in doing something about them...

When Prince Charming didn't come along, she went over to the palace and got him."

- Walt Disney

Thank you it does sound like a lot of fun I want to try to run most of it which is why one of my goals is to build up my running endurance :). Getting that powder in your mouth and lungs doesn't sound fun I will keep that in mind!

Did you wear all white or just a white shirt?

Jigglypuff Adventurer

STR: 3.25    DEX: 3    STA: 3.5   CON: 3.75    WIS: 6    CHA: 4

Previous Challenges: 12

I did just a white shirt with black running tights, but there were tons of different outfits. As long as you have a good chunk of white, you should be fine as far as getting incredibly colorful.

Lvl. 3 Gnome

STR - 4.25/DEX - 2.5/STA - 6.25/CON - 5.5/WIS - 9/CHA - 7.25

Tumblr

Current Challenge / Challenge 2 / Challenge 1

"She believed in dreams, alright, but she also believed in doing something about them...

When Prince Charming didn't come along, she went over to the palace and got him."

- Walt Disney

I did just a white shirt with black running tights, but there were tons of different outfits. As long as you have a good chunk of white, you should be fine as far as getting incredibly colorful.

I was thinking about all white but finding white shorts can be a pain in the butt! Thank you :)

I'm doing one with my work in July and am so excited! We are one of the few cities that have two dates so I anticipate a great vibe! 

Good Luck! I'll let you know how mine goes if that helps!

If you would please I would appreciate it thank you! :)

Jigglypuff Adventurer

try soccer stores for white shorts (specifically the clearance rack if you're going to get them dirty!).

I never thought about that thank you!

I just found one in Chicago in a couple of weeks, but it's sold out. :( I guess I have to stay further ahead of these things...

I'm sorry :( I know how you feel though I just barely looked up locations, and I was shocked to see that quite a few were already sold out for the race there's still a lot of time before it occurs here.  I just really hope spots don't sell out before I sign up.

Jigglypuff Adventurer