Forums are back in action! ×

Here to PUMP...YOU UP.

Hi! I posted without seeing that I should introduce myself. Very rude of me. Deepest apologies. I hail from Aspen, Colorado, posting because 1.) I need motivation, 2.) I need answers, and 3.) I need some support. And, hey...if you live near me, please come work out with me. I'm not opposed to begging. 

What do people write in these things? I probably should have investigated. How about...

GOALS! Lose body fat, build muscle. Same as yours, right? What is this challenge thing? I should look at that.

And now I'm rambling.

HI! Be my friend.

LEVEL 1 ASSASSIN

(STR) 4; (DEX) 1; (STA) 2; (CON) 3; (WIS) 2; (CHA) 3

"I need to return some videotapes."

Challenges are fun, I am doing my first one!!!

I am in Detroit, Michigan so can't work out with you, but I know you will find someone near you. There is a forum topic on local meet-ups, so check that out: http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/forum/57-rebellion-meet-ups/

People write about lots of things. Health questions, proper exercise form question, cooking recipies. It is endless. Reading this forum is almost a full time job!

Good Luck!

Bye

Nick

Lvl 2 Dwarven Warrier

(STR) - 3 (DEX) - 2 (STA) - 3 (CON) - 2 (WIS) - 2 (CHA) - 2

"Ride to meet your fate.Your destiny awaits" Amon Amarth "Twilight of the Thunder God"

Challenges are fun, I am doing my first one!!!

I am in Detroit, Michigan so can't work out with you, but I know you will find someone near you. There is a forum topic on local meet-ups, so check that out: http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/forum/57-rebellion-meet-ups/

People write about lots of things. Health questions, proper exercise form question, cooking recipies. It is endless. Reading this forum is almost a full time job!

Good Luck!

Bye

What this guy said, except I'm from Florida and I'm on my second 60 day Paleo challenge. lol

Hi ginj,

Motivation? Definitely check out the challenge; I would have blown off about 1/3 of my workouts if I wasn't posting them here

Answers? 42.  What other questions do you have?

Support? Yeah, you came to the right place, these people are fantastic (I say "these people" and not "we people" because I'm still new and I don't want to presume. Yet)

Lastly, yeah, I'll be your friend. But I get to be Franz. :tongue: Haha, I crack me up.

Welcome to the rebellion,

Barfly

The past is only smoke in a dream.

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

STR 9 DEX 4 STA 9 CON 8 WIS 2 CHA 8

Barfly ain't even tryin'...

Hello, My name is Devrin. I'm new here to. I don't even know how things work here lol. I'm looking for the same thing to people to help me in my journey to being healthy. I would love to be your friend and try to accomplish are goals together too. I am from New York, upstate. It gets very cold here lol but hopefully when I find myself I will be able to move to somewhere that I can fit in well.

welcome newbies. we love having you!

Drop me a line any time if you have any questions. I'm more than happy to help.

Hi ginj,

Motivation? Definitely check out the challenge; I would have blown off about 1/3 of my workouts if I wasn't posting them here

Answers? 42.  What other questions do you have?

Support? Yeah, you came to the right place, these people are fantastic (I say "these people" and not "we people" because I'm still new and I don't want to presume. Yet)

Lastly, yeah, I'll be your friend. But I get to be Franz. :tongue: Haha, I crack me up.

Welcome to the rebellion,

Barfly

Barfly, you've signed up, you're "we people" :)

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Archived