Forums are back in action! ×

What do we say to cake? Not today.... hopefully

Hi all;

My girlfriend is on this site and we're going to start the paleo diet together to see what we can do.

While I don't really think I'm in bad shape (I gym 3 times a week) I do think that I can do more for my diet.

I'm also not looking to lose weight as such, I'm 220lbs but it's more to do with the weight training than my gut...

So that's my story over; I hope I can get on well and get help from you all and in turn offer help too.

Just So. :tongue:

Are you gonna do the upcoming 6 week challenge at the end of the month? I've never done one before, looks like fun though. I love cooking and love eating primal/paleo so if you ever wanna swap recipes or ideas, just add me as a friend and we'll make it happen :)

Current Challenge Goals:

1. Workout 3x/week || 2. Eat Primally when at Home || 3. Make the Bed 

Daily Battle Log 

My Accountabilihomies: DISTRICT 12

Food I Make

OK cool;

My girlfriend and I are starting paleo in the morning and taking on a 6 week challenge too! I'm looking forward to seeing it in action. I hope my energy levels don't wain though as I was looking to up my weights in the gym this week.

This is the fisrt diet I have actually had a bit of interest in, maybe it's the caveman thing :)