Forums are back in action! ×

G'day Fellow Nerd Fitnesseers!

How are we all?

I came here through word from my sister, she came across this here wonderful land and invited 3 of us here.

The 4 of us are all varying degrees of nerd, and as a gamer and hoping to be game designer (currently studying at uni) with a less than great lifestyle, and health, I am more than happy to be here :D

At 110kg (I think that equates to about 245lbs) at 6' of pure metalhead I would consider myself an Uruk-hai Monk.

Having considered doing my own personal 'level-up irl' thing for the passed couple of years its quite funny to be here now, with the help of others to actually get me to where I want to go and to help me with the questions I've had and will have.

I will spend the coming week pondering my goals and levels and ultimate destination, researching how to get there and where to begin, all with your help!

I thank you all in advance for being apart of this community that will hopefully help me accomplish goals over the countless, coming days :)

For the Rebellion!

- Uruk-Hai Rebel -

LEVEL 4

STR [3] | DEX [1] | STA [2] | CON [7] | WIS [7] | CHA [5]

Please follow me on my current quest: A Funeral Mist

The story so far: Chapter 1: Son of Sodom Arise | Chapter 2: A Testament ov Fire, Descend to Hell | Chapter 3: Only a Dragon's Force to Get Through Hell

Chapter 4: Mayhem Within the Trinity

To infinity and beyond!

\RADACT'S INTERNETS/