Forums are back in action! ×

More than meets the eye

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

*happy dance*

Transformers 4

Michael Bay directs Transformers 4, the highly anticipated new installment in the Transformers movie series, with Mark Wahlberg. The film will hit theaters June 27th, 2014.

Only a year to go :rolleyes: , can't wait!!

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

The one thing that concerns me about this movie is Markey Mark.  He's usually one of the signs of a bad movie (Rock Star being the exception).  Other than that, I'm down w/ more Transformers. 

I've seen pix of the upgraded Optimus & Bee, and they look cool (even though Bee is a chevy, why couldn't he have been a Challenger???)

"A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye" - Koloth

"Ya can't grill it until ya kill it" - Uncle Ted

"If it ain't Metal...IT'S CRAP!!!" - Dee Snider

I love marky mark.  all awful movies and everything- Ted and UnderCover Cops I thought were extremely funny.  But I LOVE bad movies.  

can't stand the Transformers at this point- they all but ruined it for me.  Especially with that no talent nit wit blonde actress they recruited.  

:(  sigh.  I'll watch this when it comes out well after the theaters. 

I love marky mark.  all awful movies and everything- Ted and UnderCover Cops I thought were extremely funny.  But I LOVE bad movies.  

can't stand the Transformers at this point- they all but ruined it for me.  Especially with that no talent nit wit blonde actress they recruited.  

:(  sigh.  I'll watch this when it comes out well after the theaters. 

Exactly how I feel.

*Flips Table*

BreadMage Out!

The one thing that concerns me about this movie is Markey Mark.  He's usually one of the signs of a bad movie (Rock Star being the exception).  Other than that, I'm down w/ more Transformers. 

I've seen pix of the upgraded Optimus & Bee, and they look cool (even though Bee is a chevy, why couldn't he have been a Challenger???)

I love me some Ted and Invincible, though I'm brobably biased on the later. Four brothers wasn't bad. But considering those are all I can vouch for out of his 30 or so movies, I guess he's not that great.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Four Brothers wasn't to bad.  But his Marky Mark and the Monkey Bunch(Planet of the Apes) was crap.  Only good character in it was Michael Clark Duncan's. Maybe he learned how to act before he films this!!!

However, I'll end up watching it, I'll buy it when it comes out on dvd. 

Now, one must wonder...Why haven't they made a life action movie or "The Thundercats"?  What are they waiting for people???

Four Brothers, The Big Hit, Departed, Three Kings... come on. He's awesome.  

Of course, he does WHATEVER MOVIE THEY OFFER HIM, good or bad, and the Transformers movies have never, ever been accused of being good movies, but I'll still probably have to see it with my son. :D

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

^^ that

What was it- ooooh yeah- The Happening.

First of all it was an Mmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiighhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttt shammamallanayan movie.

so already bad.

But yeah- it was tragic.

I <3 marky mark.  LOL in all his awfulness- I still heart him.

^^ that

What was it- ooooh yeah- The Happening.

First of all it was an Mmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiighhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttt shammamallanayan movie.

so already bad.

But yeah- it was tragic.

I <3 marky mark.  LOL in all his awfulness- I still heart him.

Oh my gawd, why do they let him still make movies!?!? Haven't we suffered enough? No, it isn't a twist ending, it is just LAME! (said at the end of every one of his movies I have seen)

"I was taught that the way of progress was neither swift nor easy." ~~Marie Curie

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honour, Duty, Mercy, Hope. " ~~ Winston Churchill 

Level 1 Human Druid STR 1 DEX 1 STA 1 CON 2 WIS 3 CHA 2  (yes, human. Boring I know.)

Other than Rock Star, I'm still waiting for an acting performance from him.  His brother, the New Kid, is a better actor than he is.

Four Brothers, The Big Hit, Departed, Three Kings... come on. He's awesome.  

Of course, he does WHATEVER MOVIE THEY OFFER HIM, good or bad, and the Transformers movies have never, ever been accused of being good movies, but I'll still probably have to see it with my son. :D

Hello!

Fear! Basketball Diaries!

Do you all even movie?

(said sarcastically with love)

I got bored at work and decided to look up Transformer 4  so I thought I might revive this thread (aka Bash Marky Mark) and I found this.  Seems they're adding new vehicles.

http://screenrant.com/transformers-4-cars-characters-guide/

don't bash markymark, he's adorable :P

(which doesn't make up for his sometimes less than brilliant acting, but still)

also, the other guys, one of my fave films ever :')

level 1 half-elf (half-hobbit) adventurer.

(wannabe ranger).

full time awesome.

str 3 . dex 2 . sta 0 . con 2 . wis 0 . cha 1
challenges: 1 

Marky Mark can't act. Have y'all paid attention to his movies???  Rock Star and Four Brothers were tolerable. Actually if Rock Star wasn't loosely based on the Judas Priest/Rob Halford thing, I wouldn't have watched it.   

His brother, the New Kid, can act twice as good as him, which actually everybody w/ the exception of Vin Diesel can act at least twice as good as Marky Mark, so that's not saying much. 

Marky Mark can't act. Have y'all paid attention to his movies???  Rock Star and Four Brothers were tolerable. Actually if Rock Star wasn't loosely based on the Judas Priest/Rob Halford thing, I wouldn't have watched it.   

His brother, the New Kid, can act twice as good as him, which actually everybody w/ the exception of Vin Diesel can act at least twice as good as Marky Mark, so that's not saying much. 

oh vin disel... <3 him

All this Marky Mark talk and no one mentions The Fighter?

Ted was damn funny.  

The Departed? he was in that too-

Both The Fighter And the Departed were great.  (That was just on actually on TV this week- haven't seen it in a hot minute.

New rumor.  The Dinobots may be involved w/ this movie. Apparently all 5 of them. (btw...if you don't know the 5 Dinobots, quit reading this thread you have a life).

Despite Marky Mark, this might end up being a decent movie.