Forums are back in action! ×

Ahoy maties!

I'm not even 100% sure that that's how it's spelt but I don't care!

My name's Jazzy and I'm a 24 y/o Jack-of-all-trades. I have a huge passion for costuming, prop making, and sewing. I'm also an avid writer and retired online rper looking to get back into the game, literally. My boyfriend's teaching me to play dnd.

I've also been overweight for a long time. Long enough to turn into a depressed agoraphobe. I'm working on both of those. Rather, all of those.

I've tried to lose weight many times before but I've always lacked... something. Will power, conviction, proper support? Well, that last one's a lie. My mom had always been very supportive and as she says, she wants this for me more than I do.

I think being my mom's first child and only girl gives us a bond that is great in so many ways... except really being able to help me and deny me when I want bad stuff. (Anyone read Pet Shop of Horror? The chapter about the bunny-girl named Alice? Yeah, that kind of comes to mind, lol)

I'm actually working on moving out right now so I think this'll be good for both of us.

I'm also super glad to have found this site. So many of the articles here speak to me so much more than the typical weight loss stuff. I love it.

My goals are to try and be active here on the forums, lose somewhere around half my bodyweight then get into things like pole dancing, that ribbon-trapeze stuff that I can't remember the name for right now, fire walking, crazy stuff like that. I'd also like to get into running. Eventually.

I hope to find support here as well as maybe make a few new friends.

So raise the colors and let's set sail for new Horizons!

Jazzy

Fox Demon

Level 3

STR 2 | DEX 3 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 6 | CHA 1

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.

Spread Sheet

Lvl: 1 |

No Soda PVP - 367/365 days Soda free Starting: 08/30/14 

100%
100%

Yay Pirates!

Welcome to Nerdland! Being active on the forums and within your challenge areas is a great way to meet new people and gain some of the most awesome support that I have ever had. The peeps on here are great! Get amongst it, I'm sure you will love it :)

Aussie Bush Ranger - Training with the Monks

'I'll fight but not surrender', cried the wild colonial... GRRL!

Project 365 - Becoming BatGirl

Current Challenge

Archived