Forums are back in action! ×

Hey, guys. I found NF a couple months ago (surfing around), found the Forums and the 6 Week Challenge the day the last one began - thought about joining up, managed to injure my foot, and have spent the past 5 weeks recouping and waiting for the next Challenge to begin. So here I am!

A little bit about my fitness: I lost 40 pounds 2011-2012 with the help of an online support group, plateaued for about 10 months, then slowly started gaining - I'm at about 30# lost/10# gained as of today. I've been overweight all my life, 2011 was the first time I've successfully lost more than 8# and kept it off. I started running (well, walk/jog) in 2011, lift a little (and I mean A LITTLE), and ultimately want to get super strong. I also have 40-50 pounds left to lose (depending who you talk to/what chart you look at).

A little bit about me: yeah I'm a nerd (I prefer the word 'geek', is that term off-limits here?), not sure if I need to flash my nerd-card - I carried a lightsaber at my Master's ceremony; have a closet full of comic books (some mainstream, some not); played online when it was still dial-up-to-boards-only; beat ZORK when I was 11; um, make a lot of references no one else gets; and engage in historical re-enactments with my partner. Oh, and I'm a Viking by marriage (LOL aren't most Vikings LOL)

I'm looking forward to spending time in the forums and getting to know you all :)

Level 2 Dwarfling Adventurer

STR 3 DEX 1 CON 3 INT 2 WIS 3.5 CHA 1

My Second (CURRENT) Challenge

My First Challenge

"You guys inspire even drunk me to do my best :playful: " - Deerskin