Forums are back in action! ×

Today is National Tequila Day!

Today is national tequila day!

rs_500x227-130724111325-tumblr_inline_mm

and it's carb free!  Just sayin! 

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

How did everyone make out?

I, alas, did not have any tequila BUT I did in fact do the Pee Wee Herman tequila dance when I ran into a friend of mine on the street!  And yes, I did it in front of a stranger and her little charge (she's a nanny), too.  Ha! 

I ended up at an "Irish" bar for the soccer match and well, they were schilling $3 Guiness so...... 

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

No tequila for me since I didn't have any in the house and (cline, as you know) it can be a pain to get to the state-run liquor store.  Instead I substituted a little concoction with coconut rum, which I pretty much never have, but seemed to hit the spot.  There was lime involved, if that counts.

"Did you go to the gym when you were alive?"
"I died in 1938. For exercise, we drank sloe gin and smoked Lucky Strikes."
- Dead Like Me

I become homicidal when I have tequila.  I actually had my friends do an intervention on me one night after I cranked one on for some stupid reason!!!  I was officially banned from drinking tequila by them.  And to this day I haven't had it since!!!

"A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye" - Koloth

"Ya can't grill it until ya kill it" - Uncle Ted

"If it ain't Metal...IT'S CRAP!!!" - Dee Snider