Forums are back in action! ×

So, two years ago my friend Marisa broke up with her boyfriend and as a result had to get rid of a ton of her clothing to fit into a new apartment she was moving into. I, as her best friend, found it my duty to make sure those items of clothing found a good home, namely with me. One of them was this awesome blue and green plaid dress that screamed to be paired with combat boots and be shown off to the world. The only issue was I couldn't zip the front up past my bosom. Ended up putting a cute belt below the chest an had a cute cami under fixing the issue and to make it wearable. Many a concert was seen and good times were had by all.

Recently I've been having issues with pants, mainly having a plumbers butt and not being able to fit into some of my skinny jeans because my thighs are getting too big. Dresses and skirts float around that or hug curves so they've become my items of choice.

Tried the dress on today, it fits like a glove and zipped up all the way. I don't need a scale I tell me my body is changing :-)

post-12544-0-32257900-1377028427_thumb.j

post-12544-0-32257900-1377028427_thumb.j

Race: Dwarf Class: Ranger Level: 3

STR: 9 | DEX: 7 | STA: 9 | CON: 6 | WIS: 9 | CHA: 8

Current-5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl - when you can't do that... You find someone to carry you

That dress and combat boots?  I approve this message.

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask