Forums are back in action! ×

Hi All,

I have been a member of NF for a few months now but never really known what to say. My name is Emma. I live in Sheffield, England with my partner and our 3 year old daughter. My partner and I are on a mission to shed some body fat and a friend pointed us in this direction. So far we have managed to cut down our carb intake a lot and we have started going to the gym to lift heavy stuff :) Not losing any weight, if anything we are putting on weight, and feeling great about it! My aim is to get rid of my little pot belly and my gargantuan thighs. I'm getting there, slowly but surely. Anyway, just thought I should introduce myself rather than lurking in the doorway any longer.

Welcome to NerdFitness!

It's always good to step in and say g'day.

I wish you both the best of luck in your endeavours! And it is good to hear you have already got stuck in and are making some progress!

Slowly but surely is generally the best way!

Welcome again, and more good luck! :)

- Uruk-Hai Rebel -

LEVEL 4

STR [3] | DEX [1] | STA [2] | CON [7] | WIS [7] | CHA [5]

Please follow me on my current quest: A Funeral Mist

The story so far: Chapter 1: Son of Sodom Arise | Chapter 2: A Testament ov Fire, Descend to Hell | Chapter 3: Only a Dragon's Force to Get Through Hell

Chapter 4: Mayhem Within the Trinity

To infinity and beyond!

\RADACT'S INTERNETS/