Forums are back in action! ×

Challenge Accepted!

Hello, All! My name is Amber and I just stumbled upon this site while researching the paleo lifestyle. I'm getting married in two months (sadly, not enough time to reach my ultimate weight loss goal) and want to get as fit as possible before then and for my life beyond! I'm starting at a weight of 185 lbs. and a size 14-16 in women's pants. I'm not sure what weight I would like to be, as muscle weighs more than fat, but I know it's less than I am now. I'm for clean eating, a non-seditary lifestyle, and one day enjoying looking hot in cosplay at Dragon*con! Thanks in advance for the support and know that I am here to support all of you as well! Best of luck!

Hey Amber, welcome to the rebellion and congrats on the soon to be wedding. I'm a newbie too and originally had a goal weight, but with strength training I guess i'll just go by pics and clothing sizes. But anyways best of luck, and hope you have a really great wedding day!!

Race: Human

Profession: Ranger  Lvl: 2

Progress Pictures - Current Challenge

STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | STA: 3 | CON: 2 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 2