Forums are back in action! ×

Alteration increased to 1

Hello Rebellion, I wish you all well.

I'm extremely happy to have found this site, it seems to be a beacon of honesty in a sea of pseudoscientific fitness nonsense. I haven't met the community yet, but I've read the rules, and I absolutely believe that this community could be the factor that helps me change my lazy habits. Being accountable to others makes change a little more possible, I believe.

I'm 24, and I've never worked out, dieted, or been in shape before. If I had worked out for half of the amount of time I've spent playing games, I'd be a championship swimmer. If I didn't smoke, I wouldn't be out of breath after a fair lengthed walk.

I weigh about 260 lbs. My mission is to reduce my weight to 200 lbs.

Where do I start? I'm worried about burning out, but I really need to start somewhere. I plan on reading the Leader Bean's articles in more depth soon, but I'll get information overload if I go through too many today.

For now all I can say is I'm going to eat hotdogs now. After that I'm going to go for a half-hour walk.

Good luck everyone.

Vega