Forums are back in action! ×

Newbie XD HELLO WORLD!!

Hi :)

I'm a kiwi, going through uni at the moment. I still live at home with my parents and lil bros (for now!)

I can be quite the recluse and painfully shy, probably not helped by my self esteem issues relating to my weight...Pretty sure I'm not the only one tho!

I'm 18, female, 5"3 and 77kg (169.something pounds) with large dollops of disorganization and enthusiasm, and a handful of occasional immaturity.

I've always been mad keen, even if not particularly good at, my favorite sports; skiing, sailing, scuba diving, swimming, windsurfing, cycling, running (have done a half marathon, signed up for the full this year...and training hasn't gone so well) tramping/hiking, minecrafting (XD) and kayaking! I dither and dabble in all of them as much as I possibly can, though to be honest I should probably pick a few to go with and just go full out working on those! Still, a fair few are seasonal! 

I'm aiming high by wanting to improve before the marathon so that I don't COMPLETELY flop it, but then looking forward...(a long long long way XD) parkour just looks AWESOME to try out, so that would be my ultimate goal, my 'level 50'! Also the paleo diet sounds great, so I'm definitely going to try that, hopefully full-out by the end of the year! 

I've been surfing through the site for the past couple of days, and just plucked up the courage to sign on to the 6 week challenge and post my first post! Its such an awesome site, so many ideas! Makes me feel like there's a big world out there after all! BIG THUMBS UP FOR THE REBELLION!

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a ride!â€
Hunter S. Thompson

Current ChallengePrevious Challenge, Daily Battle Log

Level 1 Hobbit Scout

STR 5|DEX 1|STA 5|CON 2|WIS 1|CHA 1

Thankyou :) hopefully I'll stick to it!

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a ride!â€
Hunter S. Thompson

Current ChallengePrevious Challenge, Daily Battle Log

Level 1 Hobbit Scout

STR 5|DEX 1|STA 5|CON 2|WIS 1|CHA 1